game to be shown on Itv

MrT

SAdly cannot make the big night but,

Just a quick note to say thank fuck this game is not on bbc I cannot take a second more of anti ranger commentators putting us down and urging the other team to score and just blatently slagging our tactics and results.

and how many times they would mention our injuries and our season is now going down the pan.

its just another oppurtunity to say when septic got to the final etc etc etc

atleast Itv will be non biased and want to comentate on a big night for rangers

come on we can do it

WATP

:rangers: :unionflag:

SAdly cannot make the big night but,

Just a quick note to say thank fuck this game is not on bbc I cannot take a second more of anti ranger commentators putting us down and urging the other team to score and just blatently slagging our tactics and results.

and how many times they would mention our injuries and our season is now going down the pan.

its just another oppurtunity to say when septic got to the final etc etc etc

atleast Itv will be non biased and want to comentate on a big night for rangers

come on we can do it

WATP

:rangers: :unionflag:

Lol, somehow I don't see the BBC commentators saying "down the pan" cheered me up tho! Xx

Aye, Jim Beglin is good. He said last night about the penalty claim, referring to the ref "well, if he can't see it, he can't give it" advice that Ian Brines would do well to follow instead of blowing his whistle for a phantom hand ball.

itv commentators were great for the sporting games. Cant remember who it was but he near creamed himself when darcheville scored for us. The thing i like about itv commentators is they just want BRITISH clubs to do well so now rangers are the only british club left in the uefa cup they are all supporting us and wanting us to do well. Better than the anti rangers pish from the bigots at STV.

Everyone not lucky enough to be at Ibrox should tune into ITV4 if possible. Their commentators and pundits actually want the British side to win, unlike that mob on STV.

itv commentators were great for the sporting games. Cant remember who it was but he near creamed himself when darcheville scored for us. The thing i like about itv commentators is they just want BRITISH clubs to do well so now rangers are the only british club left in the uefa cup they are all supporting us and wanting us to do well. Better than the anti rangers pish from the bigots at STV.

I believe that was Peter Drury. Top commentator - ITV4 loyal! (tu)

As for coverage, ITV have the sole rights for the UEFA Cup from the quarter-finals onwards, so they'll have the second leg as well......and hopefully they'll be cheering the Bears on in Manchester come the 14th of May as well! :rangers: