It's starting to get to me....

*Manticore*

We play in a European Semi Final tonight!

FFS this hasn't happened since I was a kid.

LET'S GET THE BATTLE FEVER ON!

Manticore you're showing your age!

Mid twenties loyal :harhar:

The 1972 Semi when we humbled a brilliant Bayern Munich side will always be one of my happiest Rangers memories, 80,000 bears going bananas as we played them off the park, 'Barcelona here we come' ringing round the Stadium.

I might be an auld bassa but you'll never know what that's like :harhar:

I have a weekend in Germany booked the Friday following the Uefa Cup Final, however ............... the missus KNOWS that IF we get to Manchester Germany is dead and buried!

Can't see us getting to many European Finals!

The 1972 Semi when we humbled a brilliant Bayern Munich side will always be one of my happiest Rangers memories, 80,000 bears going bananas as we played them off the park, 'Barcelona here we come' ringing round the Stadium.

What i would give for similar plaudits tonight ... :unionflag: :rangers:

Fair doo's I just hope I can say to some youngster in years to come "50,000 bears at ibrox when we pumped Fiorentina 3-0 to get to the final where we humped Bayern to lift the Uefa Cup in that year we had a clean sweep"

Mon the Bears :rangers:

Ah the young team haven't the same resolve as the experienced old soldiers, they've never been in the trenches when the bullets have been flying. You can tell by reading their posts and replies, to quick to have doubts in their mind. But hopefully over the years their minds will strengthen and be able to cope with the rigours and challenges supporting the Rangers and standing toe to toe against our enemies. W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

There was icing on the cake too.

Got back to my mates house just in time to see ra sellick papped out of the European Cup on pens :bouncy:

There was icing on the cake too.

Got back to my mates house just in time to see ra sellick papped out of the European Cup on pens :bouncy:

Too bad we won't be able to see that happen the 1st of May.

BECAUSE THEY'RE OOT :lol:

Ah the young team haven't the same resolve as the experienced old soldiers, they've never been in the trenches when the bullets have been flying. You can tell by reading their posts and replies, to quick to have doubts in their mind. But hopefully over the years their minds will strengthen and be able to cope with the rigours and challenges supporting the Rangers and standing toe to toe against our enemies. W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

spot on blue those were the days.

I always get this image of Manticore, BLUEDIGNITY and minstral sitting in the old timer's home, remembering the old days, swinging their walking sticks at 'those damn kids with them skateboards!' :unionflag:

:lol:

I always get this image of Manticore, BLUEDIGNITY and minstral sitting in the old timer's home, remembering the old days, swinging their walking sticks at 'those damn kids with them skateboards!' :unionflag:

I have this image on my camera Jelle! :unionflag:

Yes I'm very excited about tonight. Obviously my first Euro semi-final since I'm in the 20's loyal.

:-( I was conveived, but hadnt quite popped out for that, dammit

Swinging our sticks alright and singing the Sash ! ;) :crabflag: :sherlock:

What's a skateboard?