Sunday - How Confident Are We?

Look, they needed to win more than anything last time, they struggled to get it past 10 men and then went on to an ugly win in their next game, they really aren't very good and our boys know that, (Nakamuras first goal against us, it needed to be something special, I don't see him replicating that so soon) we may have worries and injuries but our men are closer to the line and can smell it, they'll win or draw I can feel it. I can feel a scoring draw in Florence too. Carlos and Thommo and Fergie needed a wee rest, it's all good. It's the Motherwell, Aberdeen and United games we should be worrying about.

That's the way I seen the last game too, also the jap will probably be anonymous again.

Key to this one is discipline, think they will definitely get at least one sent off, we need to keep our heads.

Novo will score, a win or a draw, defeat isn't in my thinking.

I am very confident ahead of this game. I think that Celtc found an unprepared side for whatever reason last time out. With the points situation the way it is, I think that our boys will consider it a do or die experience. That can only be positive. We have responded well with our backs to the wall this season.