Flop XI

We all do our best Rangers XI's..

How about the flop team.

Its got to be players you've seen in your lifetime and you cant pick guys like Prodan, Webster, Rozentael, Kuznetsov etc - beacuse they were/are all good players, not thier fault injury hampered them.

Let's have it <cr>

Shocking that you refer to our Blue Brothers as flops. There have been many that have been 'less successful' shall we say? No matter who they were they are part of the history of our glorious club.

For me ...

Ally Maxwell

Maurice Ross

Oliver Bernard

Davie McPherson

Joachim Bjorklund

Dragan Mladenovic

Hamed Namouchi

Bert Konterman

Libor Sionko

Egil Ostenstaad

Franny Jeffers

Ill change some names about when Ive seen other XI's ... I know theres worse out there that Ive listed.

Being able to laugh at yourself is supposed to be fairly healthy but we haven't had that many donkeys, I laugh at the memory of Peter McCloy swinging from the bars but I've been told he was a legend before that. Even the bold Sebo worked hard and deserved credit for his efforts. I'd be more interested in a crocks XI, we have had some right sh*tty luck over the years Seb Rosenthal, McLaren, NoLeg, Mols, so many might have beens.

Being able to laugh at yourself is supposed to be fairly healthy but we haven't had that many donkeys, I laugh at the memory of Peter McCloy swinging from the bars but I've been told he was a legend before that. Even the bold Sebo worked hard and deserved credit for his efforts. I'd be more interested in a crocks XI, we have had some right sh*tty luck over the years Seb Rosenthal, McLaren, NoLeg, Mols, so many might have beens.

Yeah.

The one that annoys me most is Alan McLaren. If he never got injured he would have become better than Gough. Thats how much I rated him.

Emerson actually showed his class on the odd occasion. And I do mean odd occasion :lol:

When Nuno Capucho signed for the Gers my dad was working with some Portuguese lads at the time, and him and a few other Bears were excited about the prospect of a highly respected international such as Nuno signing for us. All the Portuguese boys told him that the signing was a huge mistake, Capucho couldn't stay off the bevvy and he would flop miserably! Just goes to show what a bit of knowledge about players priors to signing them can help us avoid!!

For me ...

Ally Maxwell

Maurice Ross

Oliver Bernard

Davie McPherson

Joachim Bjorklund

Dragan Mladenovic

Hamed Namouchi

Bert Konterman

Libor Sionko

Egil Ostenstaad

Franny Jeffers

Ill change some names about when Ive seen other XI's ... I know theres worse out there that Ive listed.

There were plenty more, disagree on big McPherson he was a qualityplayer .