***Official GTA IV Thread***

sneddon

Only woolies selling it up here, and there £50 each, bawbags!

Were shall i order it online to get the quickest?

Play.com would be normal, But under special features it says this item is currently sold out but will be dispatched when avaialble so..

Anyone?

Tesco at Silverburn will start selling the game from 00.01 but will be put on the shelf a wee bit earlier than that but cant go through the till, till 00.01..

Well so the guy told me when i was their today trying to sneak out a cheeky wee copy.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got to the 2nd island :D (mission wise)

when you say mission wise, does that mean you can freely roam wherever you like at the start and dont have to unlock the islands?

Well kind of, i mean you can get to the islands normally (swim, drive - one bridge is cut off but that doesn't stop you), but i have moved house from the first island to the 2nd now as part of the story!

Good shit, enjoying it, you guys will cream your pants tommorow!

when you say mission wise, does that mean you can freely roam wherever you like at the start and dont have to unlock the islands?

Well kind of, i mean you can get to the islands normally (swim, drive - one bridge is cut off but that doesn't stop you), but i have moved house from the first island to the 2nd now as part of the story!

i guess the cops dont come after you like in san andreas?

cool, ill get the kleenex looked out :craphead:

Guest johngers

:craphead:

Shot your load just thinking about it eh? :lol:

Play.com would be normal, But under special features it says this item is currently sold out but will be dispatched when avaialble so..

Anyone?

Tesco at Silverburn will start selling the game from 00.01 but will be put on the shelf a wee bit earlier than that but cant go through the till, till 00.01..

Well so the guy told me when i was their today trying to sneak out a cheeky wee copy.

Anyone? :unionflag:

:lol:

No the cops don't come after you for moving islands, haven't come after me yet.

The graphics alone will make you cream, twice. :craphead:

No the cops don't come after you for moving islands, haven't come after me yet.

The graphics alone will make you cream, twice. :craphead:

best getting thicker quilted stuff then :craphead:

RE: asda , my local asda is 24hrs right, but the music/dvd/game section is normally shut after 9/10pm

how you ment to get it fae oot the back if naebodys there, or do you think it will be manned with all the hype ?

just think asda dayshift workers will have got there hands on it today and are playing it right now, BASSAS

RE: asda , my local asda is 24hrs right, but the music/dvd/game section is normally shut after 9/10pm

how you ment to get it fae oot the back if naebodys there, or do you think it will be manned with all the hype ?

just think asda dayshift workers will have got there hands on it today and are playing it right now, BASSAS

i dont work at asda :craphead:

Guest johngers

We know you have the game, do you have to keep rubbing it in :anguish:

Guy at tescos said there will be staff at tescos to help but they will be put out about 10 but cant go through the till, till after 12?

So im assuming itll be the same at asda

Anyone?

Please? :rangers:

Anyone?

if they have stock, shopto.net is your best bet. if you order by 5.30 it is free next day recorded delivery, so if they have stock you should get it on wednesday. price is £36.99.

RE: asda , my local asda is 24hrs right, but the music/dvd/game section is normally shut after 9/10pmhow you ment to get it fae oot the back if naebodys there, or do you think it will be manned with all the hype ?just think asda dayshift workers will have got there hands on it today and are playing it right now, BASSAS
We know you have the game, do you have to keep rubbing it in :anguish:
Sorry, my mate did it to me constantly for 2 days when he got SAN ANDREAS early, i guess it rubbed off on me and im doing the same...haha :)
MAN size tissues :craphead:
you giving advice from experience? :craphead:
Yes, yes i am. :craphead:

i hope you stand on your controller, then pick up your spare and find it out of battery , then can't find the lead to plug it in

we know you have it

now shut the fuck up :lol:

ARGOS

Grand Theft Auto: IV - PS3 This item is excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee. See the Additional Information panel for full details. 5685358 Product detail

Grand Theft Auto: IV - PS3

£39.99 See the Additional Information panel for the pricing footnote.

Special Offer Click here for details

Currently out of stock for home delivery

Currently out of stock for home delivery

This item cannot be reserved for store pick up

This item cannot be reserved for store pick up

i hope you stand on your controller, then pick up your spare and find it out of battery , then can't find the lead to plug it in

we know you have it

SHIT we just had a powercut when the game was saving (it says don't turn off system during save) and i lost my save game..

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

:( Damn you lot and your bad luck..

PSYCHE..

we know you have it

SHIT we just had a powercut when the game was saving (it says don't turn off system during save) and i lost my save game..

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

:( Damn you lot and your bad luck..

PSYCHE..

Your going to turn round and say it was a joke but just incase..

GET IT ROUND YAAAAAAAE!