Heard a rumour today from a good source

I dont know if its already been posted.

Dont shoot the messanger ok? I dont expect anyone to believe any of this "someone I know knows someone who knows another person" etc

Not sure I believe it myself, but apparently John Galbraith is talking sh*te.

I can't name my source guys, sorry.

No need to be a prick about it <cr>

I'm only having a giggle :rangers:

Blame my source, he said it. :harhar:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if its already been posted.

Dont shoot the messanger ok? I dont expect anyone to believe any of this "someone I know knows someone who knows another person" etc

Not sure I believe it myself, but apparently John Galbraith is talking sh*te.

I can't name my source guys, sorry.

No need to be a prick about it <cr>

I'm only having a giggle :rangers:

Blame my source, he said it. :harhar:

Hehe... :bouncy: :rangers:

See being honest I hate all this don't post rumours etc.

At the end of the day it's a discussion forum and people should be allowed to post what we they hear. You don't have to agree with it but it at least gives us something to talk about. It was the same on FF, they banned poeple for saying they heard we had signed someone during the transfer window ffs!

But when you post something bizarre you have to expect and accept the reaction that comes with it.

I did half expect a bit of reaction, didnt expect people to have an attitude problem about it, though.

To be fair, if you go on any forum of any football team in Britain and post a story like this about their captain, I would expect a lot worse.

At the end of the day it's a discussion forum and people should be allowed to post what we they hear. You don't have to agree with it but it at least gives us something to talk about. It was the same on FF, they banned poeple for saying they heard we had signed someone during the transfer window ffs!

But when you post something bizarre you have to expect and accept the reaction that comes with it.

I did half expect a bit of reaction, didnt expect people to have an attitude problem about it, though.

To be fair, if you go on any forum of any football team in Britain and post a story like this about their captain, I would expect a lot worse.

To be fair to the original poster he said he was sceptical aswell and was just wanting to know if anyone on here had heard similar, he never said this was 100% true. FFS some of the things said on here about our captain are pretty bad, some verging on hatred for the guy. Especially over the PLG thing and the move to Blackburn, some just havn't forgiven him!

This isn't "any forum" and we're not "any football team". The reason a lot of us, probably most of us, are on RangersMedia is because it's different from run-o-the-mill forums. Let's hope it stays that way.

Who cares who the source is, everyone knows that rumours are usually false. For example, that Tommy Burns rumour the other night there.

Don't be gullable enough to believe it, until some facts are stated by the player, the club or in the press.

Now that I've said that, I bet it ends up in the Daily Record/Sun on Tuesday morning :rolleyes: