Amdy Faye

rossf

why did smith have faye on the bench? if a centre half got injured then we have papac and broadfoot who could have filled in so we should have smith on the bench who could have come on. thoughts please

He actually done OK once on.

Personally I would have put Broadfoot in to the middle and Whittaker at right back.

But let's not blame this defeat on Wattie or Faye chaps

He done ok .

Gave away stupid fouls . You dont put your hands anywhere on McDOnald you know hes gonna go down and exactly what he done.

Done well to drive forward past a few in the middle of the park before getting fucked by Hesselink.

But for me was at fault for the 3rd goal. was in no mans land . shoulda been closer to McDonald

I'm in disbelieve that some people are actually coming on here saying Faye done ok!?!?!?

HE IS NOT A FOOTBALLER!! :angry2:

I have always stood behind Smith and his decisions, even when I disagree but he made a HUGE mistake bringing on Faye! I am still 1000% behind Smith, it was only one game but no way should Faye have been on the bloody bench! HE CANNOT PLAY FOOTBALL!! Instantly Faye didn't seem to have a clue where he was meant to be playing, at times he seemed to be the only player moving up the park, when he should have been in the bloody defense! Poor control, didn't seem to have a clue at times, all round diddy!! And the penatly, silly by Broadfoot but where was the defense?

On a positive it was nice to see Walter put JCD on and keep Cousin as well.

We have now lost two games against them; shame for them we're still going to win the Quad!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: