Hemdani poor run of form

rossf

hemdani has been shocking recently. wastes a lot of passes, which never happened in the past. also cant pass the ball forward. if we are attacking he holds the ball up so the other team can get back in place then passes the bal sidyways. he has to go end of the season. we need players who can go forward, is it so hard to find them?

Thought he was our best midfielder today and held that area together. When he went off they had complete unchallenged freedom to attack our defence. Davis, Whittaker and Ferguson had about 15 minutes where they shone and then disappeared from the midfield battle.

Hemdani was awful, he only passed forward once and that was cos he had to lump it quick because he was under pressure.

Worst aspect of his play at the minute is he can't even SEE a pass, even when it's blatantly obvious that the pass is on.

I have been shouting ever since he joined with us to pass the ball forward. In my house everyone starts shouting fucken nosebleed if he passes the halfway line or passes the ball forward. He might be a holding midfielder but that doesn't mean he has to pass the ball back every fucken time. Excuse the language, but that's what he does to me. At times he can be clever breaking up attacks but he doesn't offer enough for me to want in midfield every week, although he is a good squad player.

Hemdani's a good player, but I have to echo the sentiments above. I remember a specific incident against Falkirk at Ibrox when somehow he managed to run through their midfield and got the the penalty box, and just bottled it completely.The guy was terrified. It was like chucking a fish out of water, the guy didn't have a clue. Again, I'm not saying that he's not proved his worth, but I can[t remember him ever contributing to an attacking bit of football.

He has been utter dross since Christmas, but there's bugger all else to play as you can see from the fact fucking Faye is suddenly back on the scene.

I had my head in my hands when Faye came on, but he didn't do anything wrong, so give the guy a break.

He has been utter dross since Christmas, but there's bugger all else to play as you can see from the fact fucking Faye is suddenly back on the scene.

I had my head in my hands when Faye came on, but he didn't do anything wrong, so give the guy a break.

What fucking game where you watching????? <cr>

Two options with him, play him or bench him.

pretty simple really :P.

nah- either play him week in week out and get his match fitness back OR bench him and use him only when needed.

he's a quality player but playing a game every couple of weeks is no good. a player like him can't be a bit part player.

The whole midfield disappeared when we needed it in the second half. No one stepped up at all.

I'd have to agree with this -- in the second half, Davis/Hemdani/Ferguson seemed to drift out of the game entirely.

We needed them to "take hold" of that game. It didn't happen. It hurt us.

Very very dissapointing.