BBC

kirkiebear

Scott McDonald grabbed a double as Scotland's title race pendulum swung back Celtic's way after a dramatic win extended their lead to five points.

in what way?

And, when Broadfoot clumsily hauled McDonald down just inside the box after 70 minutes, Robson sent Alexander the wrong way from the spot.

it was clearly outside box.

The mhedia is having a field day.

Remember that BBC image of Thomson when he signed for Rangers. I forget what the file name on it was now, but the BBC isn't better than any other outlet.

Something along the lines of Kevin cunt thomson

The challange was outside the box and they fell together inside the box. How is that a penalty?

If it was the other way, and the challenge had happened inside the box and they fell outside the box together, it would still have been a penalty. Get Europien Refs in for OF matches. Scottish Refs are too biased.

Last 2 old firm games at parkhead.

Penalties

Celtic- 3 penalty claims- 2 penalties awarded.

Rangers- 3 penalty claims- 0 penalties awarded.

Red cards

Celtic- At least 3 obvious red cards- No red cards.

Rangers- 2 obvious red cards- 2 red cards.

Thats what i have concluded from our last 2 games at parkhead from the big incidents

Nobody mentioning the 3 Caldwell handballs???

From what I saw, there was 3?

Anyone else saw them too or was I hallucinating???? <cr>

There was indeed 3, 2 were deliberate, should have been 2 yellow cards meaning red. But hey its celtic, they are immune from punishment.

Nobody mentioning the 3 Caldwell handballs???

From what I saw, there was 3?

Anyone else saw them too or was I hallucinating???? <cr>

There was indeed 3, 2 were deliberate, should have been 2 yellow cards meaning red. But hey its celtic, they are immune from punishment.

DAMN! Useless ref!!! :angry2:

At least half of the team should've got sent off!!! :angry2:

AND the at least half again should've got sent off before the game starts - for being ugly!!!! :harhar: