We must win this title

minstral

We play better when we are against it. Look at Dundee the other week, thrice went behind, and we managed to pull it back every time. The lads know what is at stake here, Walter and Ally will have drummed it into them. We focus on florence now and get it out of the way. If we lose, we only have the spl and the cup to think about. If we win, all for the better in my opinion. This is our season. So we lost against the mhanks? Big fucking deal is what I say, let them lap it up and come May 24th, when we sink QotS and have the Quad in our trophy room, we shall see who are laughing then.

After yesterdays officials giving them everything i hope we win the league by 1 goal scored from a penalty when one of our players dives in the box in the last minute of the game against the sheep. Then justice will have been done

We have the tools, we will find the energy, we are in the driving seat, we will prevail. No one ever said it would be easy so nothings changed. What we cant do is give points away by perservering with donkeys like Broadfoot. Get our first choice back 4 on the pitch - Whittaker / Cuellar /Weir / Papac and then have courage in playing with assertive, attack minded players. If Walter does this then those scummy bastards will get more and more despondant as we clock up the victories little by little. Beating fiorentina would be a bonus, taking their title will be euphoric..

Tims are out the way.

Didn't work out the way we wanted,so what,keep going.

One game at a time,it's there if we want it & the timmy

scumfucks can do nothing about it.

Boruc & nazi teeshirts,just magic. :craphead:

Aye, these two Old Firms turned out to be a dissapointment.

Shit happens, let's get on with it.