Christian Daily.

Hes a disaster waiting to happen at Centre half and i hope with Weir out for thursday he doesnt play again. He thinks hes got all the time in the world on the ball when he doesnt, Him and Faye at the back were god awful! Why not bring Broadfoot to CB? Whittaker to RB? bring on Darcheville, Davis to RM and go for a 3rd goal with Darcheville upfront.

I prey We line up like:

Whittaker- Broadfoot - Ceullar - Papac

on Thursday.

Broadfoot was crap yesterday but hes not at RB..and Daily beside Ceullar last week against St Johnstone and he was still Sh*te! At least Ceullar and Broadfoot play in the same defence week in week out.

Maybe am a bit over critical..

But still..

Broadfoot pissed me off big time yesterday, since he started playing regularly ive always said he hasnt convinced me, I now doubt he ever will, no doubt Walter will persist with playing him for the rest of the season, we probably have no other choise, but, next season I hope to never see him in a Rangers jersey again, he's just a short term solution imo, so I would never play him at CB against ANY team, especially not in europe.

I always thought Dailly was suspect at centre half any time i seen him in his career. Can be decent as defensive midfield cover as he has shown recently.

Broadfoot is something else though. I cant seriously believe that someone actually has suggested he plays at centre half.

No no no, and Walter has got to know that now. There are much better options if Weir doesnt make it - Papac at centre half & Smith LB, Hemdani even at centre half, or Webster. I'd even consider a back 3 with a sweeper in behind, remember Tuguy playing there away to Monaco years back? All of these are better suggestions than Broadfoot. In fact just start the game with 10 players.

They both are shite, wherever they play.

It's obvious WS does not rate Broadfoot at CB, he'll never play at CB for this club therefore sell him, release him or whatever just get him tae fuck. Useless at RB, will never play his proper position, so he doesn't merit a place in the squad. Same with Dailly, waste of a squad place.

Only one I can see is Papac who is a CB after all, maybe him and King Carlos could form a half decent partnership, both have decent pace, good tackle, unfortunately Papac isn't as good in the air as Weir.

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......