The two games that worry me the most.

Cumbria_blue

I think Hibs away and Aberdeen away will be our 2 hardest games. We always seem to struggle at Easter Road and Pittodrie, especially in the last few years. We should win every other game, but Im bricking it about the other 2. We will need septic to drop points imo.

But win against Hibs on sunday, then win both our home games then the title is nearly clinched.

I think Hibs away and Aberdeen away will be our 2 hardest games. We always seem to struggle at Easter Road and Pittodrie, especially in the last few years. We should win every other game, but Im bricking it about the other 2. We will need septic to drop points imo.

But win against Hibs on sunday, then win both our home games then the title is nearly clinched.

I like the sound of that. That will add presure to the tims for their last game/s, like missing the last pen if you need to score to take it to sudden death.

I'm not too worried about Hibs as they have about 4-5 players missing.

The sheep though is another matter, if those scumbags stopped us winning the league it would probably be more important to them rather than finishing 3rd.

The sheep though is another matter, if those scumbags stopped us winning the league it would probably be more important to them rather than finishing 3rd.

Dunno about that ... their hatred for the tims appears to be growing, esp. after what happened at Parkhead in their last game.

Dunno about that ... their hatred for the tims appears to be growing, esp. after what happened at Parkhead in their last game.

Aye right mate they hate us with a vengeance, the hate us more than they love their own team.

Any hatred that they are know showing for the earls is school boy stuff compared to their hatred of us.

Aye right mate they hate us with a vengeance, the hate us more than they love their own team.

Any hatred that they are know showing for the earls is school boy stuff compared to their hatred of us.

They would love to think that they buggered up our title! That's why Im worried about that game the most. But Jimmy Calderwood and Jimmy Nichol have thrown games for us before. :craphead:;):lol:

They would love to think that they buggered up our title! That's why Im worried about that game the most. But Jimmy Calderwood and Jimmy Nichol have thrown games for us before. :craphead:;):lol:

You are Chris Sutton, and I claim my 5 pounds.

You are Chris Sutton, and I claim my 5 pounds.

:craphead:

I worry about the dundee utd game

I'm not really worried about the Arabs, but I do think it's potentially our hardest league game to come. Levein is a pretty shrewd manager, and he's troubled us in every game this season.

I still think we'll beat them and lift the title tho! :rangers: