The Official RM Meet in Manchester Thread

I've been on the phone and internet this morning, it's on. I'm going to Manchester!!!!!!!!! I woke up this morning thinking I couldn't make it, but things have changed, and I will be there.

Look forward to meeting up with you guys :)

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once living down south has paid off for me, I'm only in Preston so fucking count me in.

Yeah can we arrange to meet somewhere beforehand, it'd be great to finally meet you lot.

:rangers:

For once living down south has paid off for me, I'm only in Preston so fucking count me in.

Yeah can we arrange to meet somewhere beforehand, it'd be great to finally meet you lot.

:rangers:

Ditto :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Assuming it's an 8 o'clock kick off, I reckon meet up about 3. Gives people plenty of time to get there and we can have a few drinks beforehand.

Assuming it's an 8 o'clock kick off, I reckon meet up about 3. Gives people plenty of time to get there and we can have a few drinks beforehand.

Any idea on a good spot to set up shop?

No idea mate, not that familiar with Manchester. Got mates who are though, I'll ask around.

Any idea on a good spot to set up shop?

No idea mate, not that familiar with Manchester. Got mates who are though, I'll ask around.

Get on Google Earth mate, helped me mucho on my last visit to Manchester.

HI,

During the day i would suggest bar 38 as a meeting area, there is a large outside drinking area with arena like sitting area big enough for 100's if not 1000's of bears, if its a nice day this would be a seriously good place!!

Let me know any thoughts / comments

Chris. :unionflag:

this sounds like a good suggestion

i'll arrive at about 10.30am in manchester on the day

HI,

During the day i would suggest bar 38 as a meeting area, there is a large outside drinking area with arena like sitting area big enough for 100's if not 1000's of bears, if its a nice day this would be a seriously good place!!

Let me know any thoughts / comments

Chris. :unionflag:

this sounds like a good suggestion

i'll arrive at about 10.30am in manchester on the day

I think you better gather real early to get a good spot :)

How we all going to know each other?

Take the RM flag? And hang it up somewhere for all to see.

I'm in Stockport about 5 miles south of Manchester. So glad we got to this final, don't often get chance to get back to Glasgow so this is going to be immense!

Booked the day after off work as I'll be steaming, having read all this might book the day of the final off too and head in town to get started early!

Arrive Manc airport 1pm ish on the Wednesday with my mate. Would like to meet up with you guys if something is arranged.

I'm easily recognised - 6'5", 16 and a bit stone and damn good looking. :lol: