How did you celebrate last night?

pub i was watchin it in got pretty trashed with all the jumping about and then i got pished beyond belief. there were quite a few tims kicking about, no doubt watching the game to see us get put, so was great rubbing it in their faces.

feel ill today, major hangover but dragging myself into work to gloat, and really cos i have this amazing feeling of pride!! anyone else feel it? follow follow!!!

:rangers:

went mental the whole flat heard me, the wife phoned and just screamed into the phone, she put the phone down and called back several times at a few minute intervals and got the same. she stopped calling. screamed some more sat in front of the telly in disbelief, cried, had more beer, then went to bed.

got up this morning wife called actually spoke to her then informed her i was going to Manchester, went to work when i walked in went mental again, ripped a few Timmy's,

Still cant believe it. someone pinch me.

Phoned my mate in Thailand to tell him. He celebrated with a foursome.

I went to sleep not believing what i just watched!!

To be honest, I was manning the RM forum. This place was wild and crazy last night!

I came on 30 minutes after the game and my browser kept blocking up when I tried to post. Must have been mental right after the FT. Exact opposite come may the 14th. Will you have someone on here or will it be on shutdown mode?