Zenit doing history

portic

I am Zenit fan.

First want to congradulate you, Rangers supporters, with UEFA cup final. Think it is great achievment for you and of course for us. Surely, the european history of your club is much richer than ours. But now, Zenit in particular and russian football in general progress very quickly, so it is not surprising for me that Zenit reached the final. We beat very strong teams like Villareal, Marcel and Bayern while playing beautiful football.

Very big miss is the absence of Pavel Pogrebnyak in the final, but Arshavin will be there and it is great. Fatick Tekke will be the striker.

If you have any questions about Zenit you are welcome.

I am Zenit fan.

First want to congradulate you, Rangers supporters, with UEFA cup final. Think it is great achievment for you and of course for us. Surely, the european history of your club is much richer than ours. But now, Zenit in particular and russian football in general progress very quickly, so it is not surprising for me that Zenit reached the final. We beat very strong teams like Villareal, Marcel and Bayern while playing beautiful football.

Very big miss is the absence of Pavel Pogrebnyak in the final, but Arshavin will be there and it is great. Fatick Tekke will be the striker.

What's it like to know that your manager is a Bluenose? :lol:

I am Zenit fan.

welcome to the board mate!

..and congratulations to you guys too...you have played some great football (the sort we were playing under DA!) and the Bayern result sent shock waves around Europe...

...we look forward to partying with your fans in Manchester...and a football match played with great spirit...

:bouncy:

how bad are you going to lose

I'm watched your match with violets... :wtf:

You all were playing with their gates and large you are lucky,

that you have won the match on penalty kick.

Look game with "Zenit" and learn to play.

Yes, congratualtions to Zenit. I watched a few Zenit games, including the 2 legs vs. Bayern. I was pretty impressed.

Do you guys play on the counter attack all the time?

Мой английÑкий Ñто пеÑтец и Ñ Ð·Ð°ÐµÐ±Ð°Ð»ÑÑ ÐµÐ»Ðµ-еле из ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ð²Ñ‹Ð´Ð°Ð²Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ что-то вразумительное.

Короче,что у парнокопытных,что у мÑÑа,

что у ваÑ,в большинÑтве Ñвоем одни неадекваты,которые нормально даже разговаривать не могут.

Кто ÑпоÑобен Ñпокойно отнеÑтиÑÑŒ к нашему поÑвлению здеÑÑŒ,реÑпект,

будем рады пообщатьÑÑ.

:lol:

Maybe we'll learn to play after we've beaten your lot in the final. :lol:

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

The dispute has not produced any results.

That banality, but let the strongest will win.

peace.

Sorry for my English.

Мой английÑкий Ñто пеÑтец и Ñ Ð·Ð°ÐµÐ±Ð°Ð»ÑÑ ÐµÐ»Ðµ-еле из ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ð²Ñ‹Ð´Ð°Ð²Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ что-то вразумительное.

что у ваÑ,в большинÑтве Ñвоем одни неадекваты,которые нормально даже разговаривать не могут.

будем рады пообщатьÑÑ.

Good point! <cr>

Seriously though, how many Zenit fans do you reckon will travel to Manchester? I have heard 4 or 5,000 mentioned but what's the word on the street in St Petersburg?

Jadams

No, we don't play on the counter attack all the time.

It depends on the situation and the opponent.

For example, home game with Villareal (1-0) and Marcel (2-0) we dominated. Especially with Marcel we needed two goals (we were defeted there 1-3), and they played counter attack and it was great game from us. So it is not true that we can only counter attack. But if you play 10 man in the box it will be difficult for us, especially without Pogrebnyak.

I am Zenit fan.

Welcome to the forum.

It's a major achievement for both clubs, and as you said Russian football has seriously emerged in the past decade or so. Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, Lokmotiv etc - some strong teams.

I have seen your games this season - you are a very good team and I didn't want you in the final because your attacking football has decimated supposedly better teams than you.

That said, we too have beaten supposedly better teams than us.

Our styles are a brilliant contrast and I think it will make for a fascinating final.

May the best team win.

That would be Rangers btw :craphead:

The dispute has not produced any results.

That banality, but let the strongest will win.

world.

Sorry for my English.

I think I know what you mean.

May the best team win. (tu)

:rangers:

будем рады пообщатьÑÑ.

Good point! <cr>

Seriously though, how many Zenit fans do you reckon will travel to Manchester? I have heard 4 or 5,000 mentioned but what's the word on the street in St Petersburg?

I think that 10,000 fans will travel to Manchester.

будем рады пообщатьÑÑ.

Good point! <cr>

I think that 10,000 fans will travel to Manchester.

Police said dont come without a ticket or youl be jailed

FakeGenius

We got 13000 tickets

That is the amount of our fans which will support Zenit in Manchester

How many Rangers fans will be there?

300,000 - 400,000

будем рады пообщатьÑÑ.

I bet you is slagging our Mums or something

FakeGenius

We got 13000 tickets

That is the amount of our fans which will support Zenit in Manchester

How many Rangers fans will be there?

We are expecting 100,000 + to make the 3 hour trip to Manchester.

Will Zenit sell all their tickets then do you think?