Charlie Adam

This guy was the panto villain a few months back. We all hated him. Fans are so fickle :)

Speak for yourself. :harhar:

I fancy his chances of playing in the final.

As most people have already pointed out he did look a bit leaner than he did last time he played for us, I hope I am wrong, but I suspect that he was doing the simple stuff because it was his first game back on what was a nervy night.

Hopefully somebody has had a word with him, or perhaps he himself has realised that he is a talented player and if he looks after himself a bit more and cuts out the "hollywood" stuff then he can actually be an important player for us.

I'd much rather have Adam in midfield than Hemdani or Dailly.

Just keep him away from the left wing, he is never a wide player (well not in the footballing sense of wide anyway :craphead: )

IMHO Chalie is going to be a class act - he is NOT afraid to put his foot on the ball and try things. Yes his descision making is suspect at times but he is still a young lad and as he gains experience watch him go!

couldn't have put that better myself mate, spot on!!

IMHO Chalie is going to be a class act - he is NOT afraid to put his foot on the ball and try things. Yes his descision making is suspect at times but he is still a young lad and as he gains experience watch him go!

Here's hoping.

Just can't understand why he's went downhill this season.

That drinking session me and the boys had with him in Magaluf couldn't have helped, we kept telling him that he was under-rated. Maybe it went to his head!

Here's hoping.

That drinking session me and the boys had with him in Magaluf couldn't have helped, we kept telling him that he was under-rated. Maybe it went to his head!

neither can i mate, until a more believable solution is obtained I think we should all hold you and ur mates responsible for his decline in form lmao

Here's hoping.

neither can i mate, until a more believable solution is obtained I think we should all hold you and ur mates responsible for his decline in form lmao

Never have I seen a pro footballer demolish a kebab (from Aladdins, for all you Maga-ite's here) that quickly.

This guy was the panto villain a few months back. We all hated him. Fans are so fickle :)

Speak for yourself. :harhar:

I fancy his chances of playing in the final.

My feelings about him have never changed - but I suspect absence has made other hearts grow vastly fonder.

No...*we*didn't all hate him at all.

You were one of his biggest critics. I do love how personally you take so many generalisations though.

I for one am glad to see Charlie back. One of the main things our team has been crying out for lately is a midfield player with the ability and confidence to try something different, something unexpected. Indeed.......something "hollywood"! :D

His decision-making may sometimes be poor, as can his passing, but Adam has something which none of our other midfielders seem to have at the moment..........a willingness to move the ball forward quickly.

For those who criticise Adam for choosing the Hollywood option too often, it's why Walter picks him! When he was under pressure from the boo-boys Walter backed Adam by saying he was glad he hadn't let his head go down and hoped he would continue to try "to do the unusual".

Welcome Back Charlie! :clap:

No...*we*didn't all hate him at all.

You were one of his biggest critics. I do love how personally you take so many generalisations though.

No, I was never one of 'his biggest critics'. WTF would you make something like that up?

Please repost the rest...it's garbage.