Tuesday Meet In Manchester

I ain't trying to disrupt the meet on Wednesday, however I and I'm sure a few others will be at various parts of the City on the Wednesday. A meet on the Tuesday would be good as the Wednesday will be hard to get a large group in a single pub while the Tuesday should be easier. I propose something near Picadilly train station at 8 on the tuesday.

p.s. I ain't very good at arranging things so if anyone wishes to take up the mantle, feel free.

Could well be worth it.

However, I won't be making any Tuesday meet that happens. Im making the Wed one instead.

Could be worth a shot tho, Maybe in Picadilly Gardens? Right in the centre of Manchester, and a huge place.

im up for that meet , aslong as prices are reasonable from the airport into piccadilly

Bastian,

Manchester Airport has a railway station as an annex. In fact, follow the signs for trains when you come into arrivals and you don't even have to leave the building, follow the signs. Trains leave every 20 mins or so and Piccadilly railway station is one of the first stops, it takes about 15 mins. Use the train, also far cheaper. Use the trainline.com to pre order your tickets and there are numerous ticket dispensing machines from where to collect your tickets at the airport...and also, at selected stations (even Glasgow etc;) before you go. As you are just about to come out of Manchester arrivals, there will be a dispensing machine for your pre-ordered tickets !

Im definitely up for that, I arrive in Mnachester noon on the tuesday....straight into the hotel at the airport, then straight into town.

An RM meet sounds perfect (tu)

im up for that meet , aslong as prices are reasonable from the airport into piccadilly

Bastian,

Manchester Airport has a railway station as an annex. In fact, follow the signs for trains when you come into arrivals and you don't even have to leave the building, follow the signs. Trains leave every 20 mins or so and Piccadilly railway station is one of the first stops, it takes about 15 mins. Use the train, also far cheaper. Use the trainline.com to pre order your tickets and there are numerous ticket dispensing machines from where to collect your tickets at the airport...and also, at selected stations (even Glasgow etc;) before you go. As you are just about to come out of Manchester arrivals, there will be a dispensing machine for your pre-ordered tickets !

Some good info there Wienblue (tu)

Jasper wat time do u get to hotel ? we arrive at hotel bout 5:35pm on the tuesday

My flight arrives at noon, so I will head to the hotel straight after. Had to pay an extra tenner just cause im checking in before 3pm <cr>

I ain't trying to disrupt the meet on Wednesday, however I and I'm sure a few others will be at various parts of the City on the Wednesday. A meet on the Tuesday would be good as the Wednesday will be hard to get a large group in a single pub while the Tuesday should be easier. I propose something near Picadilly train station at 8 on the tuesday.

p.s. I ain't very good at arranging things so if anyone wishes to take up the mantle, feel free.

I hope i'm not sticking my nose into your plans being a man city fan. But may i suggest Castlefield as a good place to meet on the Tuesday night for some Rangers fans. there is a Metrolink tram stop (Deansgate)there are loads of bars and pubs next to the canal, and loads of space outside the pubs; to sit, and no traffic. and for the culture vultures there is a roman fort to wander around.