ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA !

manxblue

Euromanx, the Isle of Man Airline, has went bust late on Friday, I had a phone call from my brother in New Zealand at 3.45 am today telling me !. Now, as I have a ticket to MaDchester for the 14th, (£138.68) you would think that I would be worried !.

However, being the forward thinking chap that I am, I also booked a ticket for the ferry to Liverpool at the same time, so, unless the Steam Packet Company also goes bust, SEE YOU ALL IN MADCHESTER !!!.

Besides, the ferry gives me more time for a bevvy !.

Well played :)

Thanks Andriy - although my conspiracy theory is now going into overdrive - just read on the local website that the ferry's are being delayed getting into Heysham harbour from the Isle of Man due to "low water" hopefully Liverpool Docks still has plenty of water around to allow me to get to this game !. Fuck - I am now getting paranoid and will buy a canoe this afternoon just in case, honestly, you couldn't make it up !!

Well played :)

Thanks Andriy - although my conspiracy theory is now going into overdrive - just read on the local website that the ferry's are being delayed getting into Heysham harbour from the Isle of Man due to "low water" hopefully Liverpool Docks still has plenty of water around to allow me to get to this game !. Fuck - I am now getting paranoid and will buy a canoe this afternoon just in case, honestly, you couldn't make it up !!

:craphead:

LMFAO!!!! See you there!!!

Thank Christ ! - FlyBe have taken over the flights on behalf of Euromanx - and I get to Manchester an hour earlier on Wednesday !.

Still buying that canoe though, just in case !.