Lets be honest...

The Lad

Dundee utd should have had their penalty... the second decision about the goal is a tough yin, always looked like it hit off hunt until the 4/5th slow motion action replay. Only human.

And cousin should never get a game for us again, he is embarrassing.

Now.. some positives... 1 point behind, 1 game in hand, UEFA cup final, Scottish cup final and the 52nd League title ahead.

Bring on manchester.

Agree on all points.

Penalty - yes

Tough but correct decision re their goal being chalked off - DU boy WAS offside.

Cousin - how stupid can you be? Using his head again over nothing. Disgraceful.

Dundee utd should have had their penalty... the second decision about the goal is a tough yin, always looked like it hit off hunt until the 4/5th slow motion action replay. Only human.

And cousin should never get a game for us again, he is embarrassing.

Now.. some positives... 1 point behind, 1 game in hand, UEFA cup final, Scottish cup final and the 52nd League title ahead.

Bring on manchester.

1st point...utter garbage

2nd point...correct I dont understand why Wattie didnt tell him to GTF after the Fiorentina game, the guy is an utter arsehole

3rd point....if only we had won last week at Hive the taigs would be crappin themselves now

Im just looking at the positives.. 2 FINALS, Still in control for the league.. I wouldnt change this posistion for anything..

Id still fcuk cousin off though. i hope fulham stay up and get him in the summer

Agree on all points.

Penalty - yes

Tough but correct decision re their goal being chalked off - DU boy WAS offside.

Cousin - how stupid can you be? Using his head again over nothing. Disgraceful.

... and he was interfering with play since he was between Weir and the goal

I prefer to think that the Scum have had more than their fair share of dodgy decisions the last 3 weeks. Todays decisions even it a little - but we aint square yet.

Cousin should never be allowed to wear the jersey again!! He should of never been allowed after the Falkirk game in whicn he did sweet fa!! cash in in the summer most deffo!!

I haven't seen it on TV yet but they seem to be saying on the radio that the decisions were wrong, and Levein was going off his heid.

Just proves again that this country's officials are terrible.