Setanta (again)

papaguy51

Am I the only one that notices just HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES they replay incidents that should have went against Rangers?

I have never ever seen them get a monitor out in front of a manager and show them all of Rangers' big bad fouls against their team like they did with Levein yesterday.

Also, after the goal was chopped off, the cameraman zoomed into the linesmans face for about 20 seconds - what the fuck was he trying to achieve there? Showing Dundee Utd fans who to beat up in the street?

I've fucking had it with this terrible excuse for a sports channel :mad:(td)

He has already had an interview with bbc scotland, and was riled up about it on their interview. So why shouldn't setanta let him discuss his point?

I'm not a big fan of setanta commentry, but If a manager wants to discuss it, like levein yesterday, he should be allowed to, regardless of who the opposing team are.

Am I the only one that notices just HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES they replay incidents that should have went against Rangers?

I have never ever seen them get a monitor out in front of a manager and show them all of Rangers' big bad fouls against their team like they did with Levein yesterday.

Also, after the goal was chopped off, the cameraman zoomed into the linesmans face for about 20 seconds - what the fuck was he trying to achieve there? Showing Dundee Utd fans who to beat up in the street?

More likely they're looking for some facial expression they can interpret for the conspiracy theorists. A wink maybe, which would normally be fine, but in the hands of the mhedia can point to Masonic grand schemery.

I spotted it too mate, said it in another thread that Satan TV is about doing us down, emphasising the negatives - Crocker and Booth are both raging at our success and never give a balanced view -tho I nearly fell of my chair when Booth wished us well for Wednesday, Crocker stayed silent! This station cannot hide its bias - I will not be renewing my subscription when it runs out soon.

He has already had an interview with bbc scotland, and was riled up about it on their interview. So why shouldn't setanta let him discuss his point?

I'm not a big fan of setanta commentry, but If a manager wants to discuss it, like levein yesterday, he should be allowed to, regardless of who the opposing team are.

No no, I agree with that, but Levein said he'd already seen all the incidents.

So why oh why did Setanta show them ALL again for the umpteenth time (when McDonald's offside goal against us got replayed 3 times in the whole coverage)?

Also, why didn't Smith have a replay of all the refs wrong decisions against Celtic? Or about Hunt's dive? Or about OUR penalty appeal yesterday??

A fucking joke of a station.