Phone call from Rangers ticket office

jamd1986

Just told me I've been allocated tickets for the UEFA cup final!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Theres been another ballot it seems. Hope theres more lucky people out there in addition to me.

Need to get on the phone to Manchester City Stadium though because I won't be there for the kick off due to an exam earlier that day. Hopefully I'll be allowed into the stadium a little later than expected.

Still, buzzing that I got one! :rangers:

No point going mate if you're going to miss the start. Maybe you should pass that ticket onto someone..

Pm!!!! haha :D

Congrats matey. ;)

Cheers pal.

I'm guessing Zenit may have returned even more of their allocation in order for these tickets to become available to more teddy bears. I was a little gutted about not being successful in the first 2 ballots.

fingers crossed but not holding my breath - 23 years as a season ticket holder and on the CCS system was also gutted not to be allocated a ticket , but where there is hope......... :rangers:

fingers crossed but not holding my breath - 23 years as a season ticket holder and on the CCS system was also gutted not to be allocated a ticket , but where there is hope......... :rangers:

I really hope you get a ticket mate (tu) i've read a few of your posts and it seems you deserve one more than anyone , good luck :rangers:

That happened to the guy who sits next to me's mate. He got a phonecall on Saturday late afternoon that they still had tickets left and he had to go in and pick one up on Sunday.

He was in the CC scheme, I still havn't had a phonecall from Ibrox but I don't hold much hope. I wonder if Zenith have sent more back or maybe people just gut pissed off queing and they still had tickets left over :S

Thanks , i don't think i deserve one any more than any other season ticket holder but have been totally scunnered by my mates who aren't even season ticket holders managing to get tix and of course all the other stories that have been told on here.

I mailed Rangers today and suggested that thye operate a points system for people based on length of time season ticket held , number of matches attended , Euro , scottish cup and friendly match tickets purchased and away ticket purchases , probably go in one ear and back out with them again - phine still hasn't rung !!!!

Once i get down to Manchester i'll cheer up and get on with roaring us on and having great time like everyone else , but like loads of others i'm hurting so much that i won't actually be at the match.

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Thanks , i don't think i deserve one any more than any other season ticket holder but have been totally scunnered by my mates who aren't even season ticket holders managing to get tix and of course all the other stories that have been told on here.

I mailed Rangers today and suggested that thye operate a points system for people based on length of time season ticket held , number of matches attended , Euro , scottish cup and friendly match tickets purchased and away ticket purchases , probably go in one ear and back out with them again - phine still hasn't rung !!!!

Once i get down to Manchester i'll cheer up and get on with roaring us on and having great time like everyone else , but like loads of others i'm hurting so much that i won't actually be at the match.

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Very true , It annoys and hurts me so much when you see gloryhunters getting tickets because they have a conctact at ibrox, a few of my mates got tickets because they know someone who works at the ticket centre , not even rangers fans just going to support scottish football , from what i've been reading on Rm its happening alot ,