To Absent Rangers Fans

allycoops

Guys heres to all the Rangers Fans, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters and friends who would have loved to have been with us tomorrow but sadly cant, THEY WILL BE WATCHING

We are the People

our time has come

we will bring that cup back up the road for the sake of our family, grandfathers and bluenoses that are no longer with us,we will prevail victory is the only option

absent friends in our hearts forever

our time has come

we will bring that cup back up the road for the sake of our family, grandfathers and bluenoses that are no longer with us,we will prevail victory is the only option

Well said kpl :beer2:

our time has come

well said my friend. (tu)

To my father Ross

Thank you for introducing Rangers in to my life.

Would have loved to share this moment with you.

You took Barcelona, I'll take Manchester.

To my older brother, Malcolm, who took me to my first game and followed Rangers home and away through the dark days of the early 80s.

He died seven years ago but I have always kept his scarf and I will wear it with pride while watching the game in Brisbane tomorrow morning.

To my older brother, Malcolm, who took me to my first game and followed Rangers home and away through the dark days of the early 80s.

He died seven years ago but I have always kept his scarf and I will wear it with pride while watching the game in Brisbane tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear that leftyger :(

To my wife Diane (R.I.P. 28/08/06 - aged 34yrs) miss you sweetheart, so does Brit Elizabeth (our daughter aged 8 yrs).

To my Grandfather William Watson died 5 days before the 1972 Cup Final.

To my wife Diane (R.I.P. 28/08/06 - aged 34yrs) miss you sweetheart, so does Brit Elizabeth (our daughter aged 8 yrs).

Sorry to hear you lost your wife so young

:( for Diane.

This is so sad to hear manx. The team will give its best tonight.

Sorry to hear you lost your wife so young

Yeah, she was a bit special. Practicing Catholic, however, had the "grace" to choose our daughters name because she knew how much OUR team meant to me and my dear old Grandad. Fantastic woman, very, very, sadly missed by all who knew her. X.X.