If You Could Wish The Winning Goal on Anyone..

3-1

Weir to score a header from a corner

Zenit will then score straight after with a flowing passing move, finished off with a rebound.

Ferguson to get our second with a header from a cross

Nacho will then get taken out by there goalkeeper for a penalty and will score

Thats my prediction ;)

I'm with everyone else who says it doesn't matter who scores it, as long as one of us does. It would probably be extra sweet if it were Kirk or Charlie, as they've endured so much stick from some quarters, but I honestly would be delighted for any one of the boys to bag the winner.

i dunno, i dreamt last night we won after going 3-1 up before HT, darcheville got the 1st, brahim (!) with the 2nd from the spot, maybe nacho was injured or something, and i can't recall who got the 3rd but it might have been KT. if that result happens i don't care who gets them.

worst thing is, it was really real. gutted when i woke up. as i said to a pal this morning, a 37 year old man unable to sleep for a football game...unreal.

Funny you should mention that. I've been awake since 3:30am EST (8:30 your time) and feel the same way.

Barry, 1-0, 75th minute.

Can't believe no one has said Davie Weir

Has to be Weir!

Mon the GERS!

M8, truth be told I'd LOVE to see big Davie sink the winner, probably more than any other player. I just think it would be that wee bit extra special if it were one of the lads that continually gets slagged that comes through as the hero. But I won't be fussy - let it just be a Ger, is all I ask. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: