DAMN PROUD TO BE A RANGERS FAN !

demise

I feel empty, but nothing cures emptiness like winning a treble! Mon the Bears!!

The same with me man..:( We missed a great chance to win european trophy..But we still have SPL and SC in our hands..So let`s do it ! :rangers:

even big kirk played his heart out tonight - I thought he was immense.

(tu)

I know a lot of people on here are critics of Kirk, but I think he has done an oustanding job for us and was superb tonight. :rangers:

if we play any other way we dont get very far, you need to remember us in the uefa cup final is like qos in the scottish cup final.

this team has more character, stubborness and fight than ive ever seen, but its lacking in a creative spark, what i wouldnt give for a laudrup, gazza or cooper in this team today

We should all be proud of our team's achievements and we play to our strengths !

We have came a long way in a short space of time and we should all be grateful for that - I am !

However, I must say that when pressure was applied to the Russian defence - they were very shaky. This could have been better exploited but...

Credit to Zenit a very skillful team and first goal was well worked. We could have adjusted our tactics and rustled up the Zenit defence more.

Our fans were great and the team is a credit to all of us, as is the management.

I'm very VERY proud of the team tonight, but I am absolutely disgusted at some of the footage I'm watching just now featuring our 'fans'. A fucking disgrace. We all prayed this wouldn't happen and it has. Riot police called in? A Zenit fan stabbed? Nightmare.