Did anyone see me make an ass of myself...

in Albert square about 11a.m.? One of the balls that were going about came to me for a perfect volley and I connected beautifuly, however I volleyed the ball right in to my full pint of lager which went all over my napper. It raised a fair amount of laughter for the thousands who seen it and there just happened to be a guy walking aout with TV camera, I hope to hell this does not appear on youtube.

in Albert square about 11a.m.? One of the balls that were going about came to me for a perfect volley and I connected beautifuly, however I volleyed the ball right in to my full pint of lager which went all over my napper. It raised a fair amount of laughter for the thousands who seen it and there just happened to be a guy walking aout with TV camera, I hope to hell this does not appear on youtube.

Well, at least when we see it on Youtube, we can put a name to the (wet) face! :craphead:

I was on STV last night as well. I was the guy telling the other boy not to swear on the telly and saying that the 'picadilly' fiasco was a disgrace if anyone seen it. I'm the one with the big burnt naper, cannae find the interview on the web yet, however I know I was on cause i got about 10 texts after the game.