Artur Boruc Video

Guest Daniel-CFC

It's a hard one to call. Unfortunately blessing yourself infront of Rangers fans could be seen as incitement. Doing something like that could spark a riot, sad as it is.

Sad's not even the word. The ones which springs to mind are sectarian and hypocritical.

We really need to get out of the dark ages.

I have nothing against him blessing himself.

But surely he should have a bit of sense after previous warnings and turn away before he does it. It does cause trouble (as sad a fact as that is). He should be careful.

It wasn't what caused the trouble. He's done it many times at Ibrox previously without complaint.

It was his previous visit to Ibrox before this one; he apparently gesticulated, and made a real point of antagonising the home fans before slowly doing it while grinning at them.

That's crass abuse of his own religion to wind up fans. He should be as ashamed of himself for such behaviour as the fans should for allowing it to get to them.

Boruc has a criminal record because of that.

All the other times, he's done it perfectly respectfully, like today.

I agree that its a disgrace that it causes so much hastle.

But the fact is that it does cause hastle. I think Boruc should be smarter in future and turn around before he blesses himself. You see and hear the reaction of the fans on that vid. That could easily be avoided.

The fans in that video are a disgrace to the club. I just watched that.

I don't see them doing the same when any of our own catholics bless themselves coming onto the pitch.

Pure hypocrisy.

I agree that its a disgrace that it causes so much hastle.

But the fact is that it does cause hastle. I think Boruc should be smarter in future and turn around before he blesses himself. You see and hear the reaction of the fans on that vid. That could easily be avoided.

The fans in that video are a disgrace to the club. I just watched that.

I don't see them doing the same when any of our own catholics bless themselves coming onto the pitch.

Pure hypocrisy.

Im not denying that. They are an absolute disgrace to mankind.

But boruc needs to think.

I get your point, I really do, and it's a chronically depressing one you've accurately made.

We have real problems :(

I have nothing against him blessing himself.

But surely he should have a bit of sense after previous warnings and turn away before he does it. It does cause trouble (as sad a fact as that is). He should be careful.

It wasn't what caused the trouble. He's done it many times at Ibrox previously without complaint.

It was his previous visit to Ibrox before this one; he apparently gesticulated, and made a real point of antagonising the home fans before slowly doing it while grinning at them.

That's crass abuse of his own religion to wind up fans. He should be as ashamed of himself for such behaviour as the fans should for allowing it to get to them.

Boruc has a criminal record because of that.

All the other times, he's done it perfectly respectfully, like today.

He done at Parkhead aswell stood infront Rangers fans and done it there then yesterday he didnt do it in the 1st half yet when he came out 2nd half u knew he was gonna do it

In no way was he provoking any riots by doing that. He was very conservative when he did it and didn't even look at the Gers fans before or after it. Those people should be kicked out of Ibrox. Why the hell would you want to film it? All you are doing is showing how much of a bigot you are. The reason he was fined was because of the gestures he made before and after it, this time there was none of that.

My view is that all religion should be kept away from football grounds, even in the players case but while there is no law against it he is quite entitled to show his religion without any fear of reprisal.

Great little song though. "Boruc, Where's your wife?"

In no way was he provoking any riots by doing that. He was very conservative when he did it and didn't even look at the Gers fans before or after it. Those people should be kicked out of Ibrox. Why the hell would you want to film it? All you are doing is showing how much of a bigot you are. The reason he was fined was because of the gestures he made before and after it, this time there was none of that.

My view is that all religion should be kept away from football grounds, even in the players case but while there is no law against it he is quite entitled to show his religion without any fear of reprisal.

Being conservative ma erse...he knew fine well most of the Gers fans would see it.

He is not going to come out and do it like before is he

He is the bigot not our fellow Rangers fans so start defending them <rockon>

Being conservative ma erse...he knew fine well most of the Gers fans would see it.

He is the bigot not our fellow Rangers fans so start defending them

Mate, he does it before every half, in every game. Doesn't matter who he is playing he still does it so it is hardly being done to wind up Gers fans. If you weren't looking for him to do it (like everybody was) you wouldn't even have noticed it.

Why should i defend people like this? They are the reason we get slated for being bigots. I am not a bigot and most other Rangers fans are not either. Are you? Maybe that is a question you need to ask yourself. After all, if you are not then why would someone showing their religion bother you?

he is just a tosser is boruc its funny how everone says there is no place in football for religion.

It isn't funny it is sad. Sad that because some people cannot live together with people of a different religion the only way to stop it is remove it completely from football. People from the days of the crusades would come back today and be able to say nothings changed with regards to religion. That is the sad aspect of life today that people still cannot live with people from another religion without treating them differently.

a bit O.T.T form some fans there it think

The man is an unwashed Polish bigot :rolleyes:

This is pretty much all you seem to have to add to this debate. And it's not far off your level of input elsewhere too.

I suggest those who are so staunchly calling various tims bigots do so because they themselves are too. It's usually the biggest bigots who accuse the other side of doing it.

Guest greengrass

nothing wrong with what the man believes in his start time of the game / half time ritual always exact same .. doesnt even look at any fans at both ends each game......

as it clearly is no malice .... he does it every single game against any team we play exact same preparations then , the crossing.. .. so just because its at ibrox some take offense ? .. the people who take offense to that are generally bigots themselves .. as they see it as a bigoted act .. wich it aint. all players do it..

BLESSING YOURSELF IS NOT A CRIME.NEITHER IS IT BIGOTED.

END OF STORY.

thanks for some people efforts of trying to bring the guy down tho again .. to no avail..try think of something better to direct your anger at in future.

a bit O.T.T form some fans there it think

Wait a f*cken minute. What the Celtic fans on here that thought the abuse given to the Rangers players coming off the team bus was funny.

Boruc deserves all he gets for doing that again!

he is just a tosser is boruc its funny how everone says there is no place in football for religion.

Aye Fish. Its about time lots of people on this forum started supporting others on here. I watched and listened to that You tube vid for the first time today (I don't now live anywhere near Glasgow) and what I could hear was what should have been done, and that was a great outburst of laughter. There were the usual F'ing W8anker bits but that's what you get at footie matches. If we just keep laughing at him (and them! for their pretend religion) then there is nothing in the world anyone can do about it.

If you listen to SOME on here (admin included) it will be sectarian to laugh at a tim and those same people on here would want them (the laughers) kicked out of Ibrox until there is no one left! <bouncy>

In no way was he provoking any riots by doing that. He was very conservative when he did it and didn't even look at the Gers fans before or after it. Those people should be kicked out of Ibrox. Why the hell would you want to film it? All you are doing is showing how much of a bigot you are.  The reason he was fined was because of the gestures he made before and after it, this time there was none of that.

100% with BITC on this one. His point is perfectly valid and reasonable and anyone that doesn't understand or agree with it is most definitely the bigot or they just need to concentrate a little harder. Fish, you cannot defend the indefensible. The guy taking the video is clearly heard saying "Got it on video this time ya C***".

Got what exactly? Boruc blessing himself?? That's not a crime and never will be.

Like has been said before, the reason Boruc has a criminal record now, is because he incited the fans the last time withthe bean-shaker gesture (amongst other things) and the Police rightly saw THAT as inflammatory and completely unneccessary.

NOW, if the guy taking the video had captured Boruc making the bean-shaker AGAIN and THEN said "Got it on video this time ya C***" - then we could understand him having a point. Because then he WOULD have caught him doing something inciteful. But as it is, he hasn't, so the guy taking the video ignorantly thinks he's caught him in the act, when in actual fact he hasn't. So the bigot and the stupid pri** in this instance, is the guy taking the video - not Boruc (sadly).

Whether you like it or not, there are idiots on all sides and this fella has unwittingly shown HIMSELF up to be one because he posted it on youtube.

Aye Fish. Its about time lots of people on this forum started supporting others on here. I watched and listened to that You tube vid for the first time today (I don't now live anywhere near Glasgow) and what I could hear was what should have been done, and that was a great outburst of laughter. There were the usual F'ing W8anker bits but that's what you get at footie matches. If we just keep laughing at him (and them! for their pretend religion) then there is nothing in the world anyone can do about it.

If you listen to SOME on here (admin included) it will be sectarian to laugh at a tim and those same people on here would want them (the laughers) kicked out of Ibrox until there is no one left! <bouncy>

utter nonsense.

by following your logic, you would have me supporting someone wearing a rangers top who starts screaming about murdering catholics indiscriminantly. What garbage - my wifes a catholic mate - you think I'm going to support eejits just cos there rangers fans? Sorry pal, but I've been a rangers fan all my life and I know plenty of ar**holes that go to ibrox as well - and plenty who don't. I'm delighted to say that the VAST majority of people I go to games with are decent good people and, along with me, would find your and fishes notion absurd and stupid.

Boruc has demeaned his religion by his last actions at Ibrox,not so much this one,though I do think he was stirring it.

However, it should not bother anyone if someone crosses themselves as an act of worship,it should be only criticised if the person uses it as a wind-up.

We need to to get rid of this from our support,to the wider world it makes us look terrible!

Barneybear

If you listen to SOME on here (admin included) it will be sectarian to laugh at a tim and those same people on here would want them (the laughers) kicked out of Ibrox until there is no one left!

Ricardo

by following your logic, you would have me supporting someone wearing a rangers top who starts screaming about murdering catholics indiscriminantly. What garbage - my wifes a catholic mate - you think I'm going to support eejits just cos there rangers fans? Sorry pal, but I've been a rangers fan all my life and I know plenty of ar**holes that go to ibrox as well - and plenty who don't. I'm delighted to say that the VAST majority of people I go to games with are decent good people and, along with me, would find your and fishes notion absurd and stupid.

Barmeybear,

Well Ricardo, I just dont know how you get from my post to "supporting someone wearing a rangers top who starts screaming about murdering catholics indiscriminantly" (indiscriminately is the word I take it you mean). I know of absolutely NO Rangers supporters who has EVER done that.

The supporters on the video did exactly what I would do, and that was to laugh at his pathetic attempt to wind us up, HaHAHA Artur Borat you CANT wind me up with the sign of the cross as I DONT CARE. When the laughs turn to boo's it's coz YOU Artur have listened to the Catholic people who mainly support your team that tell you it will provoke a reaction, even a riot by the Rangers fans. Nothing could be further from the truth. The ONLY support who would think of rioting are from your side. Artur, Most Rangers supporters are not interested in ANY religion, however because You are interested in it (maybe even genuinely) you try to provoke us, but we don't really care. We will laugh at you! Again and again.

For those admin on here that have actually said it COULD start a riot, you are not on the same planet. You give our detractors ammunition to beat us with. YES the decent I Dont Care what religion you are or what you do, how many crosses you make Rangers support, but if you do make gestures I have the right to laugh and boo without Ricardo telling me he is so much a better Rangers supporter than me coz he is married to a catholic. Believe me when I say this Ricardo. I have no wish to see your wife murdered for her religion. I dont have a religion and therefore no axe to grind

Ricardo listen to the laughter om the vid. You would not riot when you are having a laught at someone now would you!

As for BITC I have to agree (as an atheist I would tho') that religion has no place at a footie match, (tell it to Artur) but lets take it the full way and take it out of the segregated schools too, then MAYBE, just Maybe, I could meet and marry a Catholic/Muslim/Seikh/Hindu or whatever girl. Hell NO. It is these very people who want to keep it segregated and then they call me a bigot!!!!

The people who support segregation are the bigots NOT ME, or Fish or Minstral!!!

Black people in America in the 60's rioted (maybe rightly) so they could ALL go to the schools together black and white. Now I, and most Rangers fans advocate the same thing and guess what, Even some of our own supporters call me a bigot.

Never.

Sorry that I don't know how to work the site better, getting comments from other posts on to my etc but I will work it out sometime!

BB <bouncy>

In no way was he provoking any riots by doing that. He was very conservative when he did it and didn't even look at the Gers fans before or after it. Those people should be kicked out of Ibrox. Why the hell would you want to film it? All you are doing is showing how much of a bigot you are.? The reason he was fined was because of the gestures he made before and after it, this time there was none of that.

100% with BITC on this one. His point is perfectly valid and reasonable and anyone that doesn't understand or agree with it is most definitely the bigot or they just need to concentrate a little harder. Fish, you cannot defend the indefensible. The guy taking the video is clearly heard saying "Got it on video this time ya C***".

Got what exactly? Boruc blessing himself?? That's not a crime and never will be.

Like has been said before, the reason Boruc has a criminal record now, is because he incited the fans the last time withthe bean-shaker gesture (amongst other things) and the Police rightly saw THAT as inflammatory and completely unneccessary.

NOW, if the guy taking the video had captured Boruc making the bean-shaker AGAIN and THEN said "Got it on video this time ya C***" - then we could understand him having a point. Because then he WOULD have caught him doing something inciteful. But as it is, he hasn't, so the guy taking the video ignorantly thinks he's caught him in the act, when in actual fact he hasn't. So the bigot and the stupid pri** in this instance, is the guy taking the video - not Boruc (sadly).

Whether you like it or not, there are idiots on all sides and this fella has unwittingly shown HIMSELF up to be one because he posted it on youtube.

another rant ricardo :lol::lol::lol::lol:

still jumping to the wrong conclusion