Barry Ferguson

bauba30

I have not seen much leadership skills this season. He's quick to turn his back on players and have a moan at them.

Exactly.

If we had any other real leaders in our squad he would soon give up the whole "ma club, ma baw...gees it!" attitude that he has.

Weir, Dailly maybe not say anything?

They aren't exactly the type of leaders I had in mind. They are more calming influences.

I was talking about more intimidating influences. Guys like Keane, Terry, Adams and Butcher who wouldn't just say to him. Guys that would tell him.

:unionflag: Hullo, new to the forum!

I don't think ferguson should be knocked, he's the one true blue who'll always give his last drop of sweat for the cause. You don't know what you've got got til it's gone! Look at that lot, they moaned about Lennon for a few years - he's past it, useless bastard etc etc What happens when he goes?? Their midfield fell apart and are just starting to recover. Let that be a warning. :angry2:

How did their midfield fall apart?

They are going to win the league, unless we get a freaking miracle.

There are thousands of true blues who play football, but sometimes you have to look above which team they support and look what they offer to the team. Barry is struggling big time, moaning like fuck and isnt stepping up and being counted.

:unionflag: Hullo, new to the forum!

I don't think ferguson should be knocked, he's the one true blue who'll always give his last drop of sweat for the cause. You don't know what you've got got til it's gone! Look at that lot, they moaned about Lennon for a few years - he's past it, useless bastard etc etc What happens when he goes?? Their midfield fell apart and are just starting to recover. Let that be a warning. :angry2:

fair point but i agree with Muff and DBBTB, he's to quick in taking the huff these days and when was the last time we had a midfield with a bit of fire in there, Barry has lost himself recently, and the midfield has suffered greatly as a consequence, just as you said about lennon, our midfield has fell apart and thats WITH Barry in it.