Newcastle v Rangers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle are shite lets walk all over the cunts.

Don't make me laugh!

Newcastle, although not the strongest of teams in the EPL, are more than a match for Rangers or Celtic, despite how you might construct reality in your mind my friend!

Guest Andypendek

here comes the moany bassa

i'm going to wait and see what the coppers have to say about this, or more accurately what the coppers say when the usual publicity seeking local politicians have had their say.

if it does go ahead, for fucksake make sure the tellys are working.

i'm going to wait and see what the coppers have to say about this, or more accurately what the coppers say when the usual publicity seeking local politicians have had their say.

Glad you said it first Andy. When i first saw the post i was thinking "is it not some old advert that setanta have forgot to pull". Wouldn't have thought we'd be welcome south of the border for a very long time after Manchester.

Dunno about the tellys working, they'd be better off making sure all the fans are Rangers fans!

Glad you said it first Andy. When i first saw the post i was thinking "is it not some old advert that setanta have forgot to pull". Wouldn't have thought we'd be welcome south of the border for a very long time after Manchester.

Dunno about the tellys working, they'd be better off making sure all the fans are Rangers fans!

Newcastle has lots of alleyways and streets we can piss in ;)

Newcastle has lots of alleyways and streets we can piss in ;)

:lol: I only had a piss in the street once! and that was at the Piccadilly fanzone. The provision for toilets there was woeful.

Edit: We can turn the Tyne orange with recycled Irn Bru save them washing the streets down :)

Friendly game, means nowt - Toon 4 Rangers 1

No way, how the feck are they gonna get past Carlos and McGregor 4 times??? :)

same way hearts did

Aww come on RDB. we were absolutely f*cking shite that day, i bet your local team could have put 4 past us if we played like that against them :)

No way, how the feck are they gonna get past Carlos and McGregor 4 times??? :)

same way hearts did

Amazing RDB. Possibly one of the best posts on RM ever IMO.

PMSL at that like and totally true :lol:

They put four past us last time but for the remainder of that season no other team managed to even score three against us in what turned out to be one of our best defensive season's ever. So your right that friendlies mean little. :)