Pics From Under 17's In Turkey - John Fleck Not Quite Ready

According to Bomber (he was sitting right about 3 meters away from me on Tuesday night), Fleck's one of the most impressive talent he's ever seen and that he WILL get his chance at Ibrox.

The Gers Under 19 team is in town right now for the Soccer 7's tournament so I get to see the young guys play this weekend.

(As well as Bomber, Goram, Fergie, Barry's Bro, Alex Rae, McSwegan, Nisbet, Mark Walters, Durie, etc!!!) :bouncy:

Anyway, from what Bomber said, the management sees Fleck as a very important talent so in good time I think.

They'll play him when they think he's ready..... :rolleyes:

P.S. Bomber joke of the night:

Bomber: Everyone, I'd like to pay tribute to Andy (Goram). Andy, you are THE best goalie Scotland's ever produced! (raised his glass)

Goram: (Raising his glass) Thank you Bomber, thank you!

Bomber: .... After Jim Leighton! :lol:

Goram: You wanker!

Ian Ferguson: (looking at Goram with a wanker hand gesture)

:harhar:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Bomber (he was sitting right about 3 meters away from me on Tuesday night), Fleck's one of the most impressive talent he's ever seen and that he WILL get his chance at Ibrox.

The Gers Under 19 team is in town right now for the Soccer 7's tournament so I get to see the young guys play this weekend.

(As well as Bomber, Goram, Fergie, Barry's Bro, Alex Rae, McSwegan, Nisbet, Mark Walters, Durie, etc!!!) :bouncy:

Anyway, from what Bomber said, the management sees Fleck as a very important talent so in good time I think.

They'll play him when they think he's ready..... :rolleyes:

P.S. Bomber joke of the night:

Bomber: Everyone, I'd like to pay tribute to Andy (Goram). Andy, you are THE best goalie Scotland's ever produced! (raised his glass)

Goram: (Raising his glass) Thank you Bomber, thank you!

Bomber: .... After Jim Leighton! :lol:

Goram: You wanker!

Ian Ferguson: (looking at Goram with a wanker hand gesture)

:harhar:

:D Great story. You can just tell they still have that unity all they years after :rangers: