Good to hear the fans

It's great to hear the fans singing and chanting till the end giving there support, not like some muppets on this site. Rome was not built in a day.

Really pissing me off :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

UEFA CUP FINAL

CIS CUP

SCOTTISH CUP NEXT

NOW THAT'S NOT A BAD SEASON CONSIDERING LAST SEASON

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Spot on comments mate. Some of the twats on here have no idea what it means to be a Bear !!!!

If you are willing to accept second best, you dont know what it is like to be a bear

well said that man (tu)

Well fuck me!

The fans are still singing

That will make up for the major disappointment of blowing the SPL title

AFTER LAST SEASON WOULD YOU HAVE THOUGHT WE WOULD BE IN THIS POSITION????????????????????????????????/

Spot on comments mate. Some of the twats on here have no idea what it means to be a Bear !!!!

If you are willing to accept second best, you dont know what it is like to be a bear

No-one on here is accepting being 2nd best especially to the mhanky mob.

But we can't deny that we have come some way since 18 months ago when we were playing for nothing under PLG.

The Bears at tonights game deserve some amount of credit though, they sang their hearts out right til the end even when they knew the title was heading back to the Giro Dome

Its all very well saying look how far weve came, but we were in a stable position to win the league, being so many points clear and we just surrendered the title without a wimper. THAT to me is not good enough.

Its all very well saying look how far weve came, but we were in a stable position to win the league, being so many points clear and we just surrendered the title without a wimper. THAT to me is not good enough. That is my opinion, and it does not make me any more or less a fan than anyone else on here, I will still be back at Ibrox next season and will continue to be there supporting my team whenever I can.

Well fuck me!

you better change your name cause no1fanrfc you aint

supporting the team means exactly that not your petty little childish rant

ok we couldnt get over the line but the team is dead on its feet and personally id like to thank the team for all theyre efforts and unlike some i look forward to the final on sat cause i remember the really bad days when the scottish cup final was a day we all looked forward to cause we were never involved in the league race

Well fuck me!

AFTER LAST SEASON WOULD YOU HAVE THOUGHT WE WOULD BE IN THIS POSITION????????????????????????????????/

naw i thought we would be champions

Its all very well saying look how far weve came, but we were in a stable position to win the league, being so many points clear and we just surrendered the title without a wimper. THAT to me is not good enough. That is my opinion, and it does not make me any more or less a fan than anyone else on here, I will still be back at Ibrox next season and will continue to be there supporting my team whenever I can.

What's annoying me tha fact is that noone is giving any credit to walter and co for how far they have brought us in 18 months since PLG was hear. Just having ago at walter and co just imagine were we would be if he hadn't come back. LONG LIVE WALTER (SIR) SMITH :bouncy: :bouncy:

What's annoying me tha fact is that noone is giving any credit to walter and co for how far they have brought us in 18 months since PLG was hear. Just having ago at walter and co just imagine were we would be if he hadn't come back. LONG LIVE WALTER (SIR) SMITH :bouncy: :bouncy:

We are not talking about a great uefa cup run (that ended in disappointment) or a cis cup though, we are all angry, and rightly so, at losing the league the way we have, the work we did to get to the initial position where we had it in our grasp should be admired, yes, but giving it up the way we did, not.

We are not talking about a great uefa cup run (that ended in disappointment) or a cis cup though, we are all angry, and rightly so, at losing the league the way we have, the work we did to get to the initial position where we had it in our grasp should be admired, yes, but giving it up the way we did, not.

Not talking about a great uefa run we got to the Bloody FINALYes we lost the league but this time last year we were miles behind sceptic, they won by one game FFs

I'm loving hearing the loyal fans singing their hearts out in defeat. I believe we gave it our best, ok our best was not good enough but the team is done in. I'm proud of Walter Smith and Ally Mccoist and the team and the fans and can't wait till next season.

Its all very well saying look how far weve came, but we were in a stable position to win the league, being so many points clear and we just surrendered the title without a wimper. THAT to me is not good enough.

(tu)