ACTION

Right something needs to be done to our club ffs, yes we have had a good season but to lose the title AGAIN to one of the worst celtic sides in recent history is sickening. Some sort of protest (not against Walter or the players) but against SDM needs to be done, and nothing small scale!

FFS he is a money grabbing bastard, and i dont think anyone can defend him no more. I have for many years but i'm sorry now is the final straw!

Selling Hutton, the heart and soul and basically our right wing was criminal without replacement

Read in the paper today, apparently we're going to be given 15million to spend over the summer...

FFS we should be given 30, we've probably made that off Hutton and CL+UEFA this season including added gate receipts

Also as much as i love WS, his stubborness does infuriate me at times, but how can he be blamed when once again we are sold out

15million cannot buy you a decent enough playmaker that we need to lift this team! Yes Cuellar was a steal, but European teams do not necessarily look for young CBs, they look for creative players. Every young star will have 50 odd clubs looking at him

YET we're still going for Kenny the badge kissing fenian bastard Miller

Final straw, another avoidable dissapointing finish like this and i fear many fans will lose heart in our great club

Right something needs to be done to our club ffs, yes we have had a good season but to lose the title AGAIN to one of the worst celtic sides in recent history is sickening. Some sort of protest (not against Walter or the players) but against SDM needs to be done, and nothing small scale!

FFS he is a money grabbing bastard, and i dont think anyone can defend him no more. I have for many years but i'm sorry now is the final straw!

Selling Hutton, the heart and soul and basically our right wing was criminal without replacement

Read in the paper today, apparently we're going to be given 15million to spend over the summer...

FFS we should be given 30, we've probably made that off Hutton and CL+UEFA this season including added gate receipts

Also as much as i love WS, his stubborness does infuriate me at times, but how can he be blamed when once again we are sold out

15million cannot buy you a decent enough playmaker that we need to lift this team! Yes Cuellar was a steal, but European teams do not necessarily look for young CBs, they look for creative players. Every young star will have 50 odd clubs looking at him

YET we're still going for Kenny the badge kissing fenian bastard Miller

Final straw, another avoidable dissapointing finish like this and i fear many fans will lose heart in our great club

I would protest anytime. I made a similar thread. He's not doing anything. IF he doesen't want to fund then he should leave, but he won't SELL!!!!

Your right, something does need to be done. With the glory hunting negative fuck bags who make sitting in our stands a misery by continually getting on players backs for stupid fucking reasons (at times) and consistantly posting negative threads and posts about a Rangers team who came within a whisker of a historical season. We were pushed to the limit. We are STILL the people.

Your right, something does need to be done. With the glory hunting negative fuck bags who make sitting in our stands a misery by continually getting on players backs for stupid fucking reasons (at times) and consistantly posting negative threads and posts about a Rangers team who came within a whisker of a historical season. We were pushed to the limit. We are STILL the people.

Totally agree. I've noticed a large part of our support are just a load of moaning bast*rds who need a reality check. If everyone had got behind the team ALL the time and not just a jolly down to Manchester then we really would have had a reason to be cheerful. When I see the stadium half empty at full time, I have to say this isn't the place I came to when I was a boy. Totally embarrassing. If you care about this great club then bloody well prove it !!! or please just go away and watch a game of cricket.

PROUD TO BE A BEAR !!!!!

What utter tosh - you want to protest in a season we went to a UEFA cup final, have won the league cup, narrowly missed out on the league and still have the scottich cup to play for and with an announcement of our biggest transfer fund for years. Start supporting the team instead of looking for someone to blame all the time!