Lyrics To Chelsea Dagger, The Dirty Beggar Remix.

macranger

Seeing as the tims love playing chelsea dagger so much (I must admit it, I like it myself) I thought I'd rewrite the lyrics.

For best effect play chelsea dagger in the background, here's the link http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=clhOnZRrmXc

The words do fit. You might need to read it a couple of time to get them to fit though lol, or if your really brave, I've

tried singing it myself just to let you know how it goes, so apologies for the bad singing & bad quality, but it was done quick & just for a laugh lol, so heres the link - WAVE0004.WAV

you might have to turn the volume up a bit. It plays with windows media player

WELL YOU MUST BE A TAIG WITH SHOES LIKE THAT, HE SAID YOU KNOW ME WELL,

IS IT CAUSE THEY'RE TORN & SCUFFED & GOT NO SOLE, IS THAT THE WAY YOU CAN TELL, OH YEAH.

SOMEONE TOLD ME HE WAS CHATTING UP GIRLS TODAY, I THINK THEY'RE A BIT OF A BLAGGER,

IT ISN'T HARD TO SEE WITH ONE LOOK AT HIM, HE'S A JOBBY JABBER, OH YEAH.

HE'S A TIM, LOOK AT HIM, STEALING EVERYTHING HE CAN, HE'S A MICK, HE'S A PRICK, GOT A TINY DICK,

WATCH YOUR BEER, HE LOOKS QUEER, HE MIGHT TAKE YOU UP THE REAR, GOT A MAP OF IRELAND STAMPED ON HIS FO-OREHEAD.

WELL YOU MUST BE A TAIG WITH EYES LIKE THAT, CAUSE THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER,

YOU REALLY LOOK AS IF YOUR MOTHER & FATHER WERE BOTH SISTER & BROTHER, OH YEAH

KEEP AWAY, YOU LOOK GAY, JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE, YOU SMELL AN AWFUL LOT LIKE A SHITE,

I DON'T WANNA GET TOO CLOSE TO YOUR WIFE, SHE LOOKS AS IF SHE MIGHT BITE, OH YEAH.

HE'S A PAPE, FULL OF HATE, HATES THE GERS BECAUSE THEY'RE GREAT, JUNGLE JIMS, THIEVING TIMS, THEY'RE ALL JUST LIKE HIM,

STEALING THAT, STEALING THIS, SMELLING LIKE A POOL O' PISS, SMELLY CUNTS, THEY'RE AS BLACK AS THE ACE OF SPADES.

DIRTY BEGGAR KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAN'T TRUST A TIM,

HE'LL HAVE THE SUGAR OUT YOUR CUP OF TEA, HE'LL STEAL ANYTHING THAT HE CAN SEE,

OH, DIRTY BEGGAR KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAN'T TRUST A TIM,

HE'LL HAVE THE SUGAR OUT YOUR CUP OF TEA, HE'LL STEAL ANYTHING THAT HE CAN SEE, OH YEAH

:unionflag:

WAVE0002.WAV

Guest Andypendek

hmmm...homophobic, bigoted, bit xenophobic. i would do my usual holier than thou routine and say 'this is not FF' but having been subjected to a bunch of tims swearing like troopers in front of my small children today while waiting for some under-18 disco or something in town tonight, it seems accurate enough. not sure what the poofs have done to desrve being lumped in with timothy, mind you.

ha love it, anybody got a decent voice and we can get it recorded? :rolleyes:

:rangers:

Oh come on, I wasn't that bad lol. In my defense it was just sung into a wee handheld media recorder.

And I didn't mean to offend any gay Rangers supporters, it's just the only words I could think of that kind of ryhmed at the time. Feel free to change any lyrics, like I said, it was only done for a laugh

Guest Andypendek

no, its true, it is fairly hateful. however, you've got to give the less progressive fan a bit of leeway - these things are not going to go away overnight and especially not when the tims have morally cheated us out of the title. however, in the cold light of day i agree completely - the references to papes and whatnot are out of order.

no, its true, it is fairly hateful. however, you've got to give the less progressive fan a bit of leeway - these things are not going to go away overnight and especially not when the tims have morally cheated us out of the title. however, in the cold light of day i agree completely - the references to papes and whatnot are out of order.
& also to Ibroxblue.

Get a life guys, it's a lighthearted joke. I see your not making any reference to me slagging off people for being gay, does that mean thats ok then. Stop being so high & mighty. If we weren't slagging them off for being tims, it'd be something else. I have lots of mates who are tims & believe it or not several who are gay, just because of words in a song, it doesn't mean I'm going out to kill them. Like I said before, lighten up, it's only a wee joke FFS

Guest Andypendek

fair enough.

i would suggest you read my first post where the word 'homophobic' appears, though.

the thought that you were going out to kill people never entered my head, tell you the truth.

i have no objection to slagging tims for being tims. if you don't know by now why we should avoid any mention of religion in matters of football you must have been on mars for the last couple of years!

however i have no wish to annoy people on a winning cup final night so as i say, fair enough.

hahaha that's class

This bit especially..

"WELL YOU MUST BE A TAIG WITH EYES LIKE THAT, CAUSE THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER,

YOU REALLY LOOK AS IF YOUR MOTHER & FATHER WERE BOTH SISTER & BROTHER, OH YEAH"

if you don't know by now why we should avoid any mention of religion in matters of football you must have been on mars for the last couple of years!

Never even mentioned any religion. This is another case of P.C. going mental. It seems this is along the lines of a black guy being able to say the N word & no-one else can. If a tim calls himself a tim, does that mean I can't, the same with fenian. It seems to be ok for them to call themselves what they want but when anyone else uses it, we're bigots. I am so fed up with Rangers fans having to tiptoe around what they say, but it's all right for septic to say what they want. We change the words to our songs but everyone else carries on as normal. And as for knowing why we should avoid references to religion, I was watching Rangers when you were in your nappies, & at no point has anyone ever said religion shouldn't be mentioned, other religions maybe shouldn't be abused, but thats it! FFS I'm begining to wish I hadn't posted this, like I said, a wee joke.

Your probably the kind who didn't want Bernard Manning telling jokes, who I must point out, was regular entertainment at the Edminston Club

P.S. I know I'm getting a bit deep with the N word example, but please don't think I'm a racist now. I am not & never have been.