Police

CooperSF

Yesterday was turning out to be a great day

My Uncles brought me in a McDonalds as I escaped "The Bed" at 12 o'clock

Made our way to hampden and were able to park really close to the stadium as one of my uncles works for the council and could use the car park (Lazy Bas Loyal :craphead: )

So walking up to the stadium we see a couple of lads pelting out the famous "Carlos Cuellar Songs" and "I was born under a Union Jack" amongst others but when they got to the stadium, out of nowhere police horses and officers surrounded them, one took one of the lads by the neck and said "Stop singing those songs, they have nothing to do with football"

Of course the natural reaction was for the lads to tell them to piss off. They grabed the lot of them, hand cuffed them and took them away.

Fuckin disgrace :angry2:

I'll give you another belter.

We were on the platform at MF waiting for the train to Central after the game. And waiting. And waiting.

Then an announcement came over the tannoy - "please refrain from waving scarves and flags on the platform". Even a policewoman standing nearby had to look at the ground and shake her head.

WTF is that all about??

Yesterday was turning out to be a great day

My Uncles brought me in a McDonalds as I escaped "The Bed" at 12 o'clock

Made our way to hampden and were able to park really close to the stadium as one of my uncles works for the council and could use the car park (Lazy Bas Loyal :craphead: )

So walking up to the stadium we see a couple of lads pelting out the famous "Carlos Cuellar Songs" and "I was born under a Union Jack" amongst others but when they got to the stadium, out of nowhere police horses and officers surrounded them, one took one of the lads by the neck and said "Stop singing those songs, they have nothing to do with football"

Of course the natural reaction was for the lads to tell them to piss off. They grabed the lot of them, hand cuffed them and took them away.

Fuckin disgrace :angry2:

Thats fucking terrible :angry2: I've met a few " decent " coppers , there are some absolute scumbags out there though

I take it nobody here was in Manchester last week then?

Or is there a bad dose of amnesia going around? :unsure:

I was in manchester and met more than my fair share of decent coppers

More than your fair share? You must've got my share too then........

More than your fair share? You must've got my share too then........

I found the Bolton police ( where i was staying ) to be honest and all round good guys. I know there was some amount of scumbags there as i got hit with a police batton for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Same

Most were decent down there when I was there

Well when i was down in manchester seen one police 'occifer' :rolleyes: helping out a few rangers fans after being told the piccadilly screen wasnt working but most of the police are all the same, scum.

You judging every police officer by what happened on that terrible night , is the same as every football pundit/player or fan judging the rangers fans as mindless hooligans , Which we all know is untrue (tu)