Just said on CLyde sport

rfc72

I think it lets us know that Clement is not seen as a long term player for the club , not that i'm bothered as i find him very ordinary , he only shone because of the others that came in along with him......if PLG wants him he can pay over the odds for him like we did with Sebo.

Thats fucking shocking... why dont they just stick a price tag on all of our players while they are at it :angry:

For example......150.000 poond for that useless barsteward Buffell coz thats all he is worth (beer)

Bloody hell! What is the point in publicising how much we would take for him???

Surely hes about the only one of PLGs signings with any promise and if he wants to take him with him then he should have to pay for him. I would have thought we could get more than 2 mil for him!

how much did we pay for him again? i seem to recall 1.2m but that seems too low.

?1.2 mil, it was, but he only had a year left on his contract at the time, and wasn't guaranteed a regular first team start.

To be honest I'm disappointed with a ?2 mil price tag, he signed for us for 3 years and therefore I would have expected a minimum of ?3 mil especially as he does play for us.

Guest orangpendek

but realistically, how can we justify adding 1.8m in the short while he's been here? i'd love to get 3m for him, esp. if plg wants him that badly, but i reckon anything over 2m will be a bonus. remember, if he gets shirty about not being sold, he'll just stop trying. the player holds all the cards/

I'd be very surprised if Clyde are correct. Why the blazes would we put a figure on the boy's head. We can hold PSG/PLG to ransom, big time. Make him pay ?3M but don't TELL them what the accepted level is till they get there.

Which would be great for such an average player :)

He is not THAT good. Hopeless going forward and ordinary staying back.

Have you ever seen him take a shot a goal?

:unsure:

Indeed. And I've seen him commit hopeless tackles, concede fouls, and do very little besides pass the ball to the side.

Plus Charlie Adam outclassed him when both nations' U21's played each other, stealing the ball off him regularly, culimating in Clement giving away a penalty. To Charlie Adam.

May I be truthful? I think Clement's crap and would be delighted if we get rid of him. If we keep him, of course I will give him all my support (unlike certain supporters who go around calling Rangers personnel 'barstewards', not to mention fellow fans), but would be chuffed to be relieved of him.

Thank you, and goodnight :)

He is not THAT good. Hopeless going forward and ordinary staying back.

U ever seen Al Hutton have shots on goal or Ian Murray?

Hemdani has had 1 if 3 years and Lennon for Celtic has 1 every 10 games or so.

I fail to see you point, he is not in the team to shoot or score goals.

He is not THAT good.  Hopeless going forward and ordinary staying back.

U ever seen Al Hutton have shots on goal or Ian Murray?

Hemdani has had 1 if 3 years and Lennon for Celtic has 1 every 10 games or so.

I fail to see you point, he is not in the team to shoot or score goals.

Agreed and he is one of our best players, regardless of what Danny thinks of him

Clemente has potential, he will be a very good player in a year or so, he is currently one of our best, and you dont sell your best players.

You sell dead wood like Buffel and Sebo

He is not THAT good.  Hopeless going forward and ordinary staying back.

Indeed. And I've seen him commit hopeless tackles, concede fouls, and do very little besides pass the ball to the side.

Plus Charlie Adam outclassed him when both nations' U21's played each other, stealing the ball off him regularly, culimating in Clement giving away a penalty. To Charlie Adam.

May I be truthful? I think Clement's crap and would be delighted if we get rid of him. If we keep him, of course I will give him all my support (unlike certain supporters who go around calling Rangers personnel 'barstewards', not to mention fellow fans), but would be chuffed to be relieved of him.

Thank you, and goodnight :)

Haha :lol: Charlie Adam has never outclassed anyone in his life.

I seem to recall Clement and his French compatriots outclass Scotland for the majority of the game, and that included a poor Charlie Adam

France 3 - 1 Scotland

Scotland only scoring from the penalty spot, which so happens was Adam.

Just about summed up how I feel there, Daniel.

I just don't see what some fans see in him. He looks uncommited to the cause, and treats the ball like it is a hot tattie. If we can make a profit on him, I'd say take it. Hemdani could slot into Clements midfield place, Weir takes Hemdanis place in defence and the team is improved, IMHO.

but realistically, how can we justify adding 1.8m in the short while he's been here? i'd love to get 3m for him, esp. if plg wants him that badly, but i reckon anything over 2m will be a bonus. remember, if he gets shirty about not being sold, he'll just stop trying. the player holds all the cards/

why not?? ... we stuck 8 million on boumsong ;)

Just about summed up how I feel there, Daniel.

I just don't see what some fans see in him. He looks uncommited to the cause, and treats the ball like it is a hot tattie. If we can make a profit on him, I'd say take it. Hemdani could slot into Clements midfield place, Weir takes Hemdanis place in defence and the team is improved, IMHO.

(tu)

Clement, imo, is the most overated player I've seen at Ibrox for years.

I have seen ONE good performance from him - Haifa. And I was willing to change my mind about him. But he has done nothing of note since then.

Despite what Stevenage says :)

Haha :lol: Charlie Adam has never outclassed anyone in his life.

I seem to recall Clement and his French compatriots outclass Scotland for the majority of the game, and that included a poor Charlie Adam

France 3 - 1 Scotland

Scotland only scoring from the penalty spot, which so happens was Adam.

Then we judge differently my friend.