Dean Going Nowhere

Andy

I'm Going Nowhere

DEAN FURMAN has admitted he is baffled at this week's newspaper reports suggesting he is on the brink of a shock move to Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Dean FurmanThe 19-year-old made his debut for Walter Smith's first-team last month after impressing in the Reserves and is expected to feature regularly in the manager's plans in 2008/09.

Dean did fly out on holiday to Tel-Aviv yesterday to visit friends and family but stressed he has no intention of leaving Rangers.

He said: "I've had people phoning and texting me about stories saying I'm leaving Rangers but it's all news to me.

"There's nothing in it, I've certainly no plans to meet anyone from that club when I head out there.

"I'm Jewish, but I've no plans to play in Israel, certainly not at this stage of my career when I'm enjoying myself so much at Rangers.

"I'm just heading out there to get a bit of sun, maybe go to the beach and see my family.

"A good friend of mine is also out there playing Maccabi Haifa so I hope to catch up with him for a few days too.

"But that is all there is to it.

"I'm very happy at Rangers and it's not in my thoughts to go anywhere else."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Re...1326505,00.html

Indeed. Sounds promising as well.

Am hopefully expecting a few more players to come out with this kind of statement in the next couple of weeks when they all get back from their breaks!

cuellar and mcgregor to name but two

Cuellar's never said anything different mate (tu)

Why was the isreali clubs boss talking aload of shit? Talk about lying, he was mentioning being in contact with Rangers and securing a loan deal! :huh:

Or the paper was lying (assuming you read that).