New here

sairdy

Thanks for taking the time out to welcome me. RFC no1Fan a song? Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ,happy birthday dear RFC no1Fan happy birthday to you. Hope you liked it. :harhar:

hello im new here, just wanted to sign in and let you guys know a bit about me. Im 36 from Glasgow, now live in Carluke. Im a Rangers fan. My first game was Well v Gers in 1982. First game at Ibrox was a cup game against Morton, cant remember the year. I was a season ticket holder for ten years Main stand section F row F seat no 11. I loved my seat. I gave up my ticket about ten years ago due to a number of reasons.

I have had 2 failed back operations and now im I suffer from chronic pain and restricted movement, so I spen a lot of time online.

I love this site already. The sigs are to me works of art. you guys should be really proud of them. I really liked the JCD 1 showing him taking a bow to the fans.

Thats it I look forard to posting.

i hope you dont become disillusioned when you read some of the posts and replies that are on this forum, because it really is becoming one the most negative and depressing supporters sites that you can imagine !

hello im new here, just wanted to sign in and let you guys know a bit about me. Im 36 from Glasgow, now live in Carluke. Im a Rangers fan. My first game was Well v Gers in 1982. First game at Ibrox was a cup game against Morton, cant remember the year. I was a season ticket holder for ten years Main stand section F row F seat no 11. I loved my seat. I gave up my ticket about ten years ago due to a number of reasons.

I have had 2 failed back operations and now im I suffer from chronic pain and restricted movement, so I spen a lot of time online.

I love this site already. The sigs are to me works of art. you guys should be really proud of them. I really liked the JCD 1 showing him taking a bow to the fans.

i hope you dont become disillusioned when you read some of the posts and replies that are on this forum, because it really is becoming one the most negative and depressing supporters sites that you can imagine !

:rolleyes:

Aw cheer up you.........and welcome Sairdy.

welcome aboard Sairdy..sorry to hear about your back pain that must be really tough to live with...hope you get cheered up a lot on the board :rangers: though we do moan a lot as well :rolleyes:

:rangers: well folks im new, and blue and here to be honest, sorry if i offend anyone, been looking through and can say likely the best forum aboot, im fae perth and sadly enough football is ma life

Welcome chappie (tu)

:rolleyes:

I notice you felt the need to reply to that post.

Was it guilt?

There's plenty of things for Gers fans to be happy about this summer but you are one of the guys who seem to thrive on spreading discontent.

Is it so hard for you to wait for several weeks to see who we sign or are you just happy to slag off anything to do with Rangers?