Why would you boo Miller?

krisyrfc

at the end of the day its not Millers fault for coming here, he wants trophys and some champions league, so i wouldnt boo him, if anyone it should be walter for signing someone this shit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he went to celtic because he was getting better pay and playing in europe, smith knew he played for celtic and knows no one wants him for loads of reasons, yet he signs him for 3 years

he went to celtic because he was getting better pay and playing in europe, smith knew he played for celtic and knows one wants him for loads of reasons, yet he signs him for 3 years

What's your point here? You've asked why anyone would boo him and I said because he played with that lot. He had the chance to come here but picked them because he was getting more money...

Don't have a problem that he played for THEM, my problem is that I don't think he's good enough. But that's not his fault, I just question the signing of a player who I don't think is at the level we need.

I would not / will not boo him, there's just no point in that.

He plays for us now so back him to get the best out of him, if we get the best out of him on a regular basis it would be a good signing.

Anyone who boos him because he went to the dark side needs to take a good look at themselves, that's a very narrow minded and even childish attitude to take and will only provide more ammunition to our detractors.

I'll boo him because he kissed the mhanky badge.

No he didn't.

According to many who were there that day, he did.

Who gives a f*ck if he did? Players celebrate goals like that, it doesn't have as much significance in their minds as it does in ours - he has no special allegiance to them. I expect he'll kiss our badge when knocks a goal past them too - that's just what footballers do. (tu)

Don't have a problem that he played for THEM, my problem is that I don't think he's good enough. But that's not his fault, I just question the signing of a player who I don't think is at the level we need.

I would not / will not boo him, there's just no point in that.

He plays for us now so back him to get the best out of him, if we get the best out of him on a regular basis it would be a good signing.

Anyone who boos him because he went to the dark side needs to take a good look at themselves, that's a very narrow minded and even childish attitude to take and will only provide more ammunition to our detractors.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said again ben. I'm glad to say I see more of this attitude since we've signed him than I did before. Beforehand, there weren't many who took this view. Now, though, there are a few saying similar things. I'm glad there are some reasonable people in our support (tu)

:rangers:

No he didn't.

Who gives a f*ck if he did? Players celebrate goals like that, it doesn't have as much significance in their minds as it does in ours - he has no special allegiance to them. I expect he'll kiss our badge when knocks a goal past them too - that's just what footballers do. (tu)

Me.

No he didn't.

I know, but according to many who were sat in the same stands, he didn't. It's easy to "remember" things that didn't happen, when you're caught up in the heat of a moment. I have seen footage of most (if not all) of his goals for Celtc (there weren't that many after all ;) ) and I haven't seen him kiss the badge.

No he didn't.

Me.

Did you stop right there at the highlighted bit, or did you read the rest of my post?

Think about it, does it really matter all that much - he's an arse licker, he was having a tough time there if I remember right, so he would do anything possible to appease the fans. He'll be even more determined to please us, especially with all this controversy. All I'm saying is - that didn't mean anything to him if he did - which he might not have anyway - and it certainly doesn't mean that he holds them in any sort of special regard.

Once he's scored a few for us and kissed our badge a few times, you'll see what I mean. (tu)

the fact he played for celtic doesnt bother me, its the fact that he had the chance to sign for us on a bosman 2 years ago and CHOSE to go to celtic over rangers because they offered more money. That is what i dont find acceptable and it annoys me a lot more than the fact he just played for celtic. I wont boo him as i want rangers to be successful no matter what and booing our own players does not help rangers. Wont be cheering him either though. Hes going to have to hit the ground running and score a fair few goals and get some assists to start winning a large section of the support over. I dont think hes good enough but i wont complain if he starts banging the goals in and winning us games.

Guest Andypendek

I won't boo him, and I won't be giving him pelters like SuperRangers wants. What sort of an attitude is that? You'd be better staying away if that's how you show your support for the team. It's not Miller that's playing, it RANGERS. If you can't support the team because of the individuals, no matter who they are, Rangers are better off without you.

I know that's a nasty thing to say and I normally avoid fighting with people but bluntly it's the type of view that does Rangers no good at all. We can all say 'oh god, not Miller; - I haven't met anyone excited by the signing - but to sit waiting for him to fuck up so you can scream abuse....that is not being a Rangers supporter.

where are the articles where Miller states he went to Celtic and rejected Rangers because at Celtic he could simply make more money?

I would really like to see this article

Just like any other Rangers player, I would never boo him but if he performs to his usual standard my keyboard will be red hot.

However, he is determined to prove those who do not want him wrong, and who is to say he cannot improve his play over night by tenfold and actually become a striker with a decent goals scoring ratio, and be able to control the ball, pass the ball and not look like a hopeless misfit?

I'm not gonna back him because he played for them and clearly loved scoring against us. He's also a terrible player, just runs around aimlessly.

If he had the mental capacity to understand how much he's going to be hated he wouldn't have signed.