Total Transfer kitty of £6.4m gone?

Oleg:

1. I know fine that the initial £18m JJB money is released on a year by year equal portion basis. I haven't suggested otherwise. I just said that my initial figure (and the official club debt) took the most recent payment into account.

2. Where is it common knowledge that UEFA don't pay out cash immediately? I've never seen that anywhere. I can only go with what the club said in their report - ie that the club have included the CL performance in their figures.

3. Now, again, please show us the 'core facts' that gives you the £9million figure you claim. If I'm wrong, show me how - it can't be hard if you have all these facts to hand.

You quote the last figures, so you could just go back to there and look at the debt, St Francis. doh

You quote the last figures, so you could just go back to there and look at the debt, St Francis. doh

So you won't show us the core facts you talk about then?

Thanks for clarifying.

You're half towards success in that attempt to be a smart arse. (tu)

Don't bother with the predictable response. You're merely boring me now. Feel free to revert to your FF Dingbat sourceed drivel.

Don't bother with the predictable response. You're merely boring me now. Feel free to revert to your FF Dingbat sourceed drivel.

Excuse me - you're the one posting doh's, rolleyes and patronising personal stuff and I'm the smart arse?

My posts above may well be drivel (I did say I was unsure of my figures) but it's actually up to you to counter it with how you came by your own figures. I base my estimates on the Rangers official finances - nothing else thanks.

If you don't want to be bothered with valid questions or constructive criticism of your opinions, then I suggest you ask CR to open a 'Oleg Only' forum so you can't get bored reading your own fact based threads... :D

Excuse me - you're the one posting doh's, rolleyes and patronising personal stuff and I'm the smart arse?

My posts above may well be drivel (I did say I was unsure of my figures) but it's actually up to you to counter it with how you came by your own figures. I base my estimates on the Rangers official finances - nothing else thanks.

If you don't want to be bothered with valid questions or constructive criticism of your opinions, then I suggest you ask CR to open a 'Oleg Only' forum so you can't get bored reading your own fact based threads... :D

You've got my support there.

(tu)

P.S. You never justified your own figures, as you tacitly accept.

Let's assume that the sale of Hutton eliminated the debt caused by the summer purchases. We may make around 10m profit on top of the Hutton sale. Make an adjustment for some other items and the net debt is possibly be between £1m - £5m IMHO.

Talk of being £9m in credit seems a bit optimistic to me.

(tu)

:D

Where did I say my figures were justified?

I have constantly said my figures are estimates nothing more. However, they are based on the on-record information (or core, hard facts) available to me.

I have also constantly said I may well be wrong and have merely asked you to provide the core, hard facts you speak of to show me where I'm wrong.

You haven't done that - instead resorting to patronising crap completely irrelevant to the debate and completely at odds with the respectful and self-deprecating way I've detailed my own opinion while taking issue with yours.

Poor show.

Let's assume that the sale of Hutton eliminated the debt caused by the summer purchases. We may make around 10m profit on top of the Hutton sale. Make an adjustment for some other items and the net debt is possibly be between £1m - £5m IMHO.

BD:

I'm quite happy to accept the debt may well be around that figure - even if I'm somewhat pessimistic in my own guess. However, even allowing for JJB bonuses and CL point payments, £9million is definitely overly optimistic (which is all I've said here).

A good financial performance nonetheless and one we need to match annually if we're to maintain title challenges, staff spending levels and the holy grail of European consistency.

In addition, the sale of Alan Hutton was obviously crucial in terms of addressing the debt. As such, Tannochside Bear's suggestion that other prize assets may follow to accommodate any spending this summer is also valid.

(tu)

:D

Where did I say my figures were justified?

I have constantly said my figures are estimates nothing more. However, they are based on the on-record information (or core, hard facts) available to me.

I have also constantly said I may well be wrong and have merely asked you to provide the core, hard facts you speak of to show me where I'm wrong.

You haven't done that - instead resorting to patronising crap completely irrelevant to the debate and completely at odds with the respectful and self-deprecating way I've detailed my own opinion while taking issue with yours.

Poor show.

It's a two way street, then, by tour own admisison.

BD:

I'm quite happy to accept the debt may well be around that figure - even if I'm somewhat pessimistic in my own guess. However, even allowing for JJB bonuses and CL point payments, £9million is definitely overly optimistic (which is all I've said here).

A good financial performance nonetheless and one we need to match annually if we're to maintain title challenges, staff spending levels and the holy grail of European consistency.

In addition, the sale of Alan Hutton was obviously crucial in terms of addressing the debt. As such, Tannochside Bear's suggestion that other prize assets may follow to accommodate any spending this summer is also valid.

I never said £9m in credit. I estimated 5-7m.

It's a two way street, then, by tour own admisison.

No, it's quite clearly not.

Anyway, getting back to the debate in hand, given you are in the minority with regard to your claims of the club being £9million in the black, can you show us the 'core, hard facts' that brought you to that figure...?

If we take it that we were £26.5 million in debt after xmas and the c/l then we still made a small profit of £3million , leaving us at £23.5 million , take into account huttons money £8 million (he must have recieved some of it ) that leaves us at £15.5 million , then there were 3 uefa cup home games at approx £1.8 million in ticket and advertising = £5.4 million , we are now at £10 million, we also recieved money for Manxhester both as prize money and appearance , £1 million for sebo which could take us to approx & million.

The £22 million term loan is payable over 22 years therefore no major hardship , so though I dont think we will be in profit we certainly wont be greatly in debt , also we must rermember wattie also said he didn't use up the money available in January