If Smith doesnt deliver the league this year should he step down or better leave

mannan

stay or go  

117 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think

• stay
    • go

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS ARE ON FORUMS AND CANNOT GET THE WHOLE POINT OF THEM, ITS FOR SPECULATION, FACT, FICTION, WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WHAT WONT, WHAT MIGHT AND WHAT SHOULD

I NEVER SAID WE WILL, I HOPE THAT DONT, IT MIGHT NOT, IT MIGHT

GET IT? ffs

Settle petal! No need to chuck the toys out.

If you start a poll, you're asking for feedback.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winning is the most important thing of course.........BUT i am being realistic and that might not happen.......we've already seen that this season when it was thrown away by whatever or whoever you believe is responsible

SO i thought i would start a survey to gauge the level of support for smith and must say that i am AMAZED that so many people on this forum would accept not winning the league for a fourth time in a row

despite all the obvious faults that smith has a manager, which have been clearly highlighted by rangers and everton fans alike, and he clearly is incapable of change or learning because to this day he still makes them...........

if smith isnt the man to take us forward then i want someone who will next time, not another sidestep or steadyin the ship, it may take a few years for him to do so, but ultimately thats football.........

Ive seen more than enough years of rangers with smith at the helm to know what he offers and am confident that this will not change, hence he should step down if the league isnt won this term

I haven't seen anyone say that! :blink:

I am AMAZED we're seeing people assume we'll lose the league next season - without even knowing what the full squad will be.

:rangers:

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS ARE ON FORUMS AND CANNOT GET THE WHOLE POINT OF THEM, ITS FOR SPECULATION, FACT, FICTION, WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WHAT WONT, WHAT MIGHT AND WHAT SHOULD

GET IT? ffs

It would be better for you not to describe those who are disagreeing with you on this forum as a 'bunch of morons'.

This is against our rules.

Thank you.

i think its unfair to pick out individuals but its aimed at anyone who doesnt get the point of forum

Civilised discussion. Something you're failing at.

winning is the most important thing of course.........BUT i am being realistic and that might not happen.......we've already seen that this season when it was thrown away by whatever or whoever you believe is responsible

SO i thought i would start a survey to gauge the level of support for smith and must say that i am AMAZED that so many people on this forum would accept not winning the league for a fourth time in a row

despite all the obvious faults that smith has a manager, which have been clearly highlighted by rangers and everton fans alike, and he clearly is incapable of change or learning because to this day he still makes them...........

if smith isnt the man to take us forward then i want someone who will next time, not another sidestep or steadyin the ship, it may take a few years for him to do so, but ultimately thats football.........

Ive seen more than enough years of rangers with smith at the helm to know what he offers and am confident that this will not change, hence he should step down if the league isnt won this term

I haven't seen anyone say that! :blink:

I am AMAZED we're seeing people assume we'll lose the league next season - without even knowing what the full squad will be.

:rangers:

GET IT? ffs

It would be better for you not to describe those who are disagreeing with you on this forum as a 'bunch of morons'.

This is against our rules.

Thank you.

i think its unfair to pick out individuals but its aimed at anyone who doesnt get the point of forum

Civilised discussion. Something you're failing at.

bar using the word 'moron' which imo is one of the least offensive i can think of i thought the thread was on the whole civilised:-P