RST to meet Murray

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

I have never met ANYONE that thinks we should consider withdrawing players from Internationals or not playing in the cup.

And I've never met ANYONE who has met ANYONE who thinks we should.

Surely Dingwall's Dozen aren't telling lies to the members ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

I have never met ANYONE that thinks we should consider withdrawing players from Internationals or not playing in the cup.

Must just be you then,

ive heard many a bear say that we should tell the sfa to stick their internationals up their arse not only this season.

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

maybe your going to the wrong ground i think we should withdraw players from internationals if it helps rangers

I don't think its hatred but an accurate description of Dingwall and his self-agenda.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did Murray not ban the FF fanzine from Ibrox and tried to make sure it wasn't sold directly out-side Ibrox on match days due to its content etc. I know he failed but I'm positive Murray has had problems with the fanzine.

Surely with this hanging over Dingwall he should know that by attending a meeting he and the RST will have lost any credibility as soon as they enter the meeting.

Dingwalls fanzine is frankly an embarrassment to the Rangers supporters. What does he think he can gain meeting Murray and alarmlingly doing it in the name of we, the support????

Murray doesn't want the supporters questioning his running of the club?

One wonders why.

Dingwall will be there as a representative of the Trust, unless you are a member I fail to see what exactly your problem is.

Actually I think its good that Mark Dingwall will be at this meeting whether Murray likes it or not.

It would also be good if Smith/Edgar (whoever is now the Chair), McMillan and Templeton all got together on a regular basis with members from all the organisations and actually tried to work together. The Trust co-opting McMillan and Templeton sounded like they may have been trying to get this going. Ignore Templeton quitting for whatever reason for the moment. Perhaps the Trust and McMillan starting some sort of fans forums as has been mentioned today would bring unity and bring Templeton into the fold. A seat on the Board should be the last thing we are looking at now and it would probably be to our benefit if all the hatred was allowed to cease for awhile as we tried to get our act together. Just my thoughts.

I seem to recall fans forums from the '70s will ask some guys who were involved with the Association at that time.

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

I have seen plenty of people on FF suggest such action and I argued with them over it at the time.

There was plenty of ill feeling at the time we lost the league and some were wanting to lash out aimlessly at completely the wrong people of course, and I wish Edgar hadn't repeated it to the press, but in all his time speaking on behalf of the Trust's members I can honestly say this is only occasion where I feel he let us down.

Your pathological hatred for Mark is quite unhealthy.

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

I have seen plenty of people on FF suggest such action and I argued with them over it at the time.

There was plenty of ill feeling at the time we lost the league and some were wanting to lash out aimlessly at completely the wrong people of course, and I wish Edgar hadn't repeated it to the press, but in all his time speaking on behalf of the Trust's members I can honestly say this is only occasion where I feel he let us down.

Shows their intelligence then! Was a ridiculous idea, 'plenty' :lol:

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

I suggest what people have is a healthy disregard for Mark Dingwall and his cronies right wing views. Rangers are trying to be a modern all inclusive club not pander to people who continually see Rangers as a vehicle to spout their bigotted views. Most decent people are trying to move away from these points of view, which if allowed to continue will see Rangers losing support. Parents will not allow their children to be exposed to it.

What is quite pertinent is people can express an anti Dingwall stance on this forum , it would not be allowed on FF, many people have experience of this.

when david edgar made the initial remarks about withdrawing players etc he also made it clear that , the idea had been put forward by supporters and that it was something that would be getting discussed along with other proposals , at no time did he ever say we will do this or we should do that , far too many are adding 2 plus 2 and getting 47465437383

Some Rangers just don't give a damn about the national team Boab. There are members here who feel the exact same way. I wouldn't question their intelligence simply 'cause they don't support the national team like you do.

Yes they were wrong to use the league defeat as an excuse to punish them, but as I said it was a result of the way we were treated by the rest of Scottish football, they lashed out at people who didn't deserve the grief and directed attention away from those who we should have aimed our venom at.

I have no idea.

Why don't you ask them.

Your point being?

when david edgar made the initial remarks about withdrawing players etc he also made it clear that , the idea had been put forward by supporters and that it was something that would be getting discussed along with other proposals , at no time did he ever say we will do this or we should do that , far too many are adding 2 plus 2 and getting 47465437383

Exactly

I suggest what people have is a healthy disregard for Mark Dingwall and his cronies right wing views. Rangers are trying to be a modern all inclusive club not pander to people who continually see Rangers as a vehicle to spout their bigotted views. Most decent people are trying to move away from these points of view, which if allowed to continue will see Rangers losing support. Parents will not allow their children to be exposed to it.

What is quite pertinent is people can express an anti Dingwall stance on this forum , it would not be allowed on FF, many people have experience of this.

That's my point!

Can you give me examples of his bigoted views?

Once again you bring sectarianism in to a debate where it has no place whatsoever. There's something undeniably mopish about you.

Many people might want to move away from those traditions but there are many of us who want to celebrate it, I'd class you as the intolerant bigot here

Anyway can we get back to the point of your thread that insinuates Mark has moved up the pecking order when there isn't a shred of evidence to back up those claims.

Some Rangers just don't give a damn about the national team Boab. There are members here who feel the exact same way. I wouldn't question their intelligence simply 'cause they don't support the national team like you do.

It was people blaming the SFA for an SPL mistake, well big mistake?

Or do you see it as people also using this as an excuse to show their disdain of the national team?

Or do you see it as people also using this as an excuse to show their disdain of the national team?

Bit of both really.

Both wrong in my opinion

Can you give me examples of his bigoted views?

Once again you bring sectarianism in to a debate where it has no place whatsoever. There's something undeniably mopish about you.

Many people might want to move away from those traditions but there are many of us who want to celebrate it, I'd class you as the intolerant bigot here

Anyway can we get back to the point of your thread that insinuates Mark has moved up the pecking order when there isn't a shred of evidence to back up those claims.

Look, Jimenez, no use arguing with you, you are obviously in his camp, my view is that Mark Dingwall has sectarian views, look at how his site is run, there are people on their that are allowed to spout the most hideous of views, views that honestly are so warped that it is embarassing. Not all on FF are bigotsd there are some good posters, as it is a big site, but step out of line and disagree and you are history.

Of course he has moved up the pecking order, 7 or is 8 people have resigned , he is still there, stands to reason. I bet you it is a lot of his views that the a lot of the others are not comfortable about.

Celebrate your views all you like, but preferably away from Ibrox.

Look, Jimenez, no use arguing with you, you are obviously in his camp, my view is that Mark Dingwall has sectarian views, look at how his site is run, there are people on their that are allowed to spout the most hideous of views, views that honestly are so warped that it is embarassing. Not all on FF are bigotsd there are some good posters, as it is a big site, but step out of line and disagree and you are history.

Of course he has moved up the pecking order, 7 or is 8 people have resigned , he is still there, stands to reason. I bet you it is a lot of his views that the a lot of the others are not comfortable about.

You called him a bigot, the least you could do is back up those claims.

And who the hell do you think you are telling me how to support my team?

Bit of both really.

Both wrong in my opinion

Alright mate (tu)

Ok Internet Billy Boy

Let's turn this around, you tell me why I should think Dingwall will be good for the Rangers Trust, Do you think loyalism and Orangeism should be part and parcel of following Rangers?

Why does he run his site a la Robert Mugabe?

Ok Internet Billy Boy

Let's turn this around, you tell me why I should think Dingwall will be good for the Rangers Trust, Do you think loyalism and Orangeism should be part and parcel of following Rangers?

Will do Rangers loyalist.

He's a passionate Rangers fan willing to give up time and effort for what he feels is the best interests for the club. If anyone disagrees with him as a trustee over any issue then they are free to speak out at the AGM, and are free to vote against any topic they happen to disagree with. No one is saying the Trust is perfect, far from it but it's the only organization where I feel the members have a direct say in the direction it takes.

I don't think it should be part and parcel of following Rangers but if someone wants to celebrate that aspect of our history then they should be free to do so without let or hindrance

As for the site FF. I have no say on how it's run but with the amount of traffic it gets it's only natural that some folk get disposed of unfairly. If like here you called him a bigot then I can understand fully why you got sent packing.

Ok Internet Billy Boy

Will do Rangers loyalist.

He's a passionate Rangers fan willing to give up time and effort for what he feels is the best interests for the club. If anyone disagrees with him as a trustee over any issue then they are free to speak out at the AGM, and are free to vote against any topic they happen to disagree with. No one is saying the Trust is perfect, far from it but it's the only organization where I feel the members have a direct say in the direction it takes.

I don't think it should be part and parcel of following Rangers but if someone wants to celebrate that aspect of our history then they should be free to do so without let or hindrance

As for the site FF. I have no say on how it's run but with the amount of traffic it gets it's only natural that some folk get disposed of unfairly. If like here you called him a bigot then I can understand fully why you got sent packing.

Well let's agree to disagree.

I am for the Trust, always will be.

However, my view is it would be better if Dingwall has no part in it. If I do find his influence is all pervading, I will resign.

As for the orange and loyalism, it has somehow intertwined itself with Rangers, not what Moses McNeil envisaged, I assure you.

I just hope as years go by it diminishes.

Just my view, of course.

Well let's agree to disagree.

I am for the Trust, always will be.

However, my view is it would be better if Dingwall has no part in it. If I do find his influence is all pervading, I will resign.

As for the orange and loyalism, it has somehow intertwined itself with Rangers, not what Moses McNeil envisaged, I assure you.

I just hope as years go by it diminishes.

Just my view, of course.

Well you are in for a very long wait indeed.

He's a passionate Rangers fan willing to give up time and effort for what he feels is the best interests for the club.

Remind me how many home matches he was at last season and how many he was, eh, elsewhere. And of those home matches, at how many did he see kickoff? Or does he prefer making money to following Rangers?

And how many away league matches did he go to last season? Or the season before? Or the season ...... It's not like he would be hard to miss. Come on, surely he goes to the odd one or two ? No ?

What do you mean he's really a rugby man and doesn't follow the football much?

He's a passionate Rangers fan willing to give up time and effort for what he feels is the best interests for the club.

Remind me how many home matches he was at last season and how many he was, eh, elsewhere. And of those home matches, at how many did he see kickoff? Or does he prefer making money to following Rangers?

And how many away league matches did he go to last season? Or the season before? Or the season ...... It's not like he would be hard to miss. Come on, surely he goes to the odd one or two ? No ?

I don't hold his hand FFS.

I have no idea, I have seen him at Ibrox on a couple of occasions. I prefer to do my own thing with my mates at Ibrox and away games.

He does however put a lot of time in to the RST. That is something I appreciate as it's something I wouldn't be willing to do nor could I.

how do you know he dosent go to any games are you following him about

thats called stalking