Feck me thats brutal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burley's not anti-Rangers. Good pundit. No doubt about Setanta being Celtic minded though.

I have to say that I think Burley was a dick as a player and is even worse now as a pundit. He's right in there with a group of sellik-minded choobs I really couldn't stand. Guys like Andy Lynch, Johnny Doyle, Lennon and their latest diddy Robson.

Burley's not anti-Rangers. Good pundit. No doubt about Setanta being Celtic minded though.

I have to say that I think Burley was a dick as a player and is even worse now as a pundit. He's right in there with a group of sellik-minded choobs I really couldn't stand. Guys like Andy Lynch, Johnny Doyle, Lennon and their latest diddy Robson.

I've always found Burley to be fair in his assessments. Wasn't he a Rangers fan as a boy? The one I can't stand more than any other is Booth.

Guest johngers

I've always found Burley to be fair in his assessments. Wasn't he a Rangers fan as a boy? The one I can't stand more than any other is Booth.

I'll agree there, Booth is an arsehole.

burley was a bear till he took the tarriers shilling then he became a rheptile

FFS, its contractual, some agreement with ESPN or some shitty American lot. Its because of the teams they are playing no setanta, FFS

cardiff and southampton???????? FFS am sure the schalke an liverpool games will be watched by more fans than celt v cardiff

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed setanta and phoned to complain a few times cause it did really piss me off,i told them that i knew hundreds of bears who thought the same an we will be cancelling our suscription if we dont get any games televised.

i got a email back today saying that they are going to televise the schalke game next saturday.better than none i suppose!!!!

so least we will get to watch a gers game next sat woo hoo :clap:

If they didn't show the Premiership games I'd definitely think about cancelling it anyway. The coverage is pretty pash. And the chunts have overcharged me recently too. Didn't notice they were still swiping £15 a month off me when everyone else was paying £10.

:mad:

If they didn't show the Premiership games I'd definitely think about cancelling it anyway. The coverage is pretty pash. And the chunts have overcharged me recently too. Didn't notice they were still swiping £15 a month off me when everyone else was paying £10.

:mad:

Robbin bastards

i emailed setanta and phoned to complain a few times cause it did really piss me off,i told them that i knew hundreds of bears who thought the same an we will be cancelling our suscription if we dont get any games televised.

i got a email back today saying that they are going to televise the schalke game next saturday.better than none i suppose!!!!

so least we will get to watch a gers game next sat woo hoo :clap:

Cool, thanks.

I'll be at the Liverpool game so thats not so bad then. And I might see some highlights of the other games on Rangers World.

Hate Celtanta.

If I didn't get it for free I would cancel it.

Enlighten me folks, where/how do you get it for free?

If you have the full Virgin TV package you get Setanta for free.

Or you pay £100 and buy a dodgy box and get everything for free, only paying the minimal fee to Virgin for the smallest subscription