WATCHMEN trailer

Stardog

Looks cool! (tu)

Sugerplum will go nuts for this..

:lol:

I'm in such a state of awesome shock. This is truly amzing!!! Thanks for the 'eads up Pervo! Xx

:ohmy: Shut up sugarperve :P if i didn't point this out you would have NEVER known..and i would of..mwhaha

Looks cool! (tu)

I'm in such a state of awesome shock. This is truly amzing!!! Thanks for the 'eads up Pervo! Xx

:ohmy: Shut up sugarperve :P if i didn't point this out you would have NEVER known..and i would of..mwhaha

And i said thanks...your point caller? Xx

Looks cool! (tu)

Im just joshing ya (joking with you :P )

Caller? :unsure:

Looks cool! (tu)

I'm aso joking with you caller (dont worry about it, its a bad joke!) Why is stardog still hanging around in here :ph34r:

Looks cool! (tu)

I'm aso joking with you caller (dont worry about it, its a bad joke!) Why is stardog still hanging around in here :ph34r:

He loves us :D

Nah its when you use tabbed browsing on an internet explorer, he leaves one open with this thread on it,and clicks another tab, he's forever on this thread then..

:craphead:

But i didn't know that..

Looks cool! (tu)

Nah its when you use tabbed browsing on an internet explorer, he leaves one open with this thread on it,and clicks another tab, he's forever on this thread then..

But i didn't know that..

GEEEEEEEEEK! xX

Looks cool! (tu)

But i didn't know that..

GEEEEEEEEEK! xX

Coming from you McSugarGeek :craphead:

What the fook? Get a room you two.

We have..

Your in it. <_<

doh:craphead:

But seriously star dog, looks great, sugarplum showed me frank millers work, and so far i have watch sin city the movie and read a bit of his DARK KNIGHT RETURNS - GN, will definitely go watch this at cinema when its out. Should probably read the watchmen novel first eh!

Stardog, if ya check out the US itunes you can see a preview of the motion comics of Watchmen, its freaking amazing! I'm hoping to becomes available on itunes uk. Its narrated and everything!!

Xx

Stardog, if ya check out the US itunes you can see a preview of the motion comics of Watchmen, its freaking amazing! I'm hoping to becomes available on itunes uk. Its narrated and everything!!

Xx

(tu) Cant wait to check it out.

Looks cool! (tu)

You know him well.

:lol:doh its because i looked on her profile once she thinks i was perving her :craphead: