Rangers made £30m last season....

It's about time the press turned on Murray.

Hopefully this starts the ball rolling to get Murray out. Good article and poins by Hateley.

If Cuellar or Boyd is sold I would like to think there would be a substantial protest to get this bullshitter removed.

(tu) (tu)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SMITH MUST take the blame, after all, he has wasted the £5.5m on the three strikers

he bought cousin, darchville, now after just one season he thinks they arent good enough

the guys not got a clue, murray is a fuckin cheatin robbin lyin bassa!

doh

HOW? if he was given the proper funds by SDM, then im sure he'd have signed more better players.

I wouldnt be so sure.

Could get Flecther, Faddy, Berra, Reynolds, Quashie and Teale for £12 million

or

Sign another 3 strikers doh

Good article from big Attilla but a few things don,t add up for me. As Mark (and every other Tom, Dick and Harry) says, money is tight. Why then have we signed 3 strikers on top of the 4 we already have? we bought 3 strikers on the cheap admittedly, but we now have 7 strikers on the books and,even if Walter has a rush of blood to the head, we will NEVER play more than 3 max.

That leaves 4 players who aren,t going to play but must still be paid every week. Talk about penny wise and pound foolish.

Going by newspaper reports,Shittu is eating humble pie to try and get back in but his pleas are being ignored. There,s more to this one than we are being told.

Now the talk is Cousin or Boyd for Loovins(?). As Mark says--- our two top strikers being touted for a no more than reasonable CD plus, according to rumour, Suchy has declared an interest in coming to Rangers. He would hardly declare an interest unless he has already been approached. The mind boggles. Last years success was built on a defence that gave nothing away and was the only success we had. Now we,re being linked with every CD in the world.

One of last years compliants was our lack of firepower up front caused(mainly) by a lack of service form a static and uncreative midfield. So we are considering getting shot of the only successful strikers we have without adding the one critical element we desparately need--- a creative midfielder.

There,s an old saying that goes--------- Those whom the gods would destroy

They first make mad.

Welcome to the Cuckoos nest lads.

When this happens in a commercial industry...it's called asset stripping ! Work it out, run the place down and divest, not invest !

Football can't ever compared to any 'other' industry or business.

Your comment is absurd Danny !

very worried by hateleys comments for a guy very much in the know to say these things seems to back up our worst fears. seems as though it's the club and not smith thats trying to get rid of boyd and also it sounds like the manager is being forced to look at a cardif player just so we can swap for boyd instead of just buying a centre half the manager wants you really have to wonder were all the money at rangers is going to say the club is still running at a loss is total garbage.

Signing so many strikers is absurd.

its a total unbelievable fuckin tits up of a situation.....

upfront - novo, miller, boyd, cousin, darchville, velicka, lafferty, naismith ( can play both up or mid i suppose )

midfield - players listed that offer anythin of a real attacking opion ( burke, mcculloch, beasley, adam, gow )

i know what list i see a real problem in

GET IT SORTED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very worried by hateleys comments for a guy very much in the know to say these things seems to back up our worst fears. seems as though it's the club and not smith thats trying to get rid of boyd and also it sounds like the manager is being forced to look at a cardif player just so we can swap for boyd instead of just buying a centre half the manager wants you really have to wonder were all the money at rangers is going to say the club is still running at a loss is total garbage.

that rubbish, ultimately if it was the case and smith was any sort of a man other that murrays 'yes mr murray' man, then he would stand his ground and not allow his best assets being stripped when tryin to build.......

i cant believe for a sec thats goin to happen, so smith must be blamed also

im pretty sure as an ambassador of the club he has no clue about the financial situation,hes making his mind up based on whats happened so far,still plenty time left in the window for transfers,last minute jobs are our speciality :)

You saying that Hateley is stupid and doesnt have a clue what the current financial situation at Rangers is?

I'm sure with his "contacts" he would have done some research before slating SDM and WS in the press. What would he have to gain by saying we made almost £30 million if we never?

im pretty sure as an ambassador of the club he has no clue about the financial situation,hes making his mind up based on whats happened so far,still plenty time left in the window for transfers,last minute jobs are our speciality :)

You saying that Hateley is stupid and doesnt have a clue what the current financial situation at Rangers is?

I'm sure with his "contacts" he would have done some research before slating SDM and WS in the press. What would he have to gain by saying we made almost £30 million if we never?

im saying as hes an ambassador for the club he doesnt have first hand knowledge of the finances only person who does is murray and bain,im not even so sure walter knows exactly whats going on.

im saying as hes an ambassador for the club he doesnt have first hand knowledge of the finances only person who does is murray and bain,im not even so sure walter knows exactly whats going on.

Smith must know his budget.

And even if Hately doesn't know the exact financial situation, as supporters ambassador he is well within his right to share our concerns

Smith must know his budget.

And even if Hately doesn't know the exact financial situation, as supporters ambassador he is well within his right to share our concerns

yep he certainly is within his right

and smith will know his budget,i didnt mean that,i mean he probably wont know the finacial situtation outwith what hes given as a budget,i really cant see the men who do know running around telling folk "this is our finaces what do you think?",unless they have access to accounts and such they are just using slightly more informed guesswork imo

SMITH MUST take the blame, after all, he has wasted the £5.5m on the three strikers

he bought cousin, darchville, now after just one season he thinks they arent good enough

the guys not got a clue, murray is a fuckin cheatin robbin lyin bassa!

doh

HOW? if he was given the proper funds by SDM, then im sure he'd have signed more better players.

Walter spent 12 million last season and he has spent 7 so far this season.

How many of those players have come in and made us say wow this guy is outstanding I hope we can keep hold of him. One. Cuellar.

He has spent about 6.25 million pounds of Rangers money to give his chums Whittaker, Miller & McCulloch jobs, and he has totally wasted the talent of his other "big" money signing, Naismith.

He's done a good job, but he certainly hasn't spent the decent amount of money he has had well at all.

the jury is out on darchville cause of his injury worries, but thats smiths fault once again......he must have know the guy was gettin on abit, and hes hardly a natural goal scorer

cousin.........this imposter got booed from his own fans and wasnt played at home games all because of the abuse he received.......abuse due to lack of goals, but IMPORTANTLY effort

smith could obviously see somethin that no one else could once again

the buck stops at smith and murray..............END OF!

Big Hateleys column is usually fence sitting pish, i'm glad the big mans climbed off and said it as it is, hopefully that will light the touch paper to get some proper action in the transfer market, well done Hateley.

Must have another job lined up somewhere?

When this happens in a commercial industry...it's called asset stripping ! Work it out, run the place down and divest, not invest !

Really...

Tell me the business and profit world equivalent of Chelsea then?

Tell me any other business where employees aren't fired when they make horrendous mistakes.

Tell me any other business who barely even make enough profit to justify their existence.

Tell me WHY my comment is absurd.

Really...

Tell me the business and profit world equivalent of Chelsea then?

Tell me any other business where employees aren't fired when they make horrendous mistakes.

Tell me any other business who barely even make enough profit to justify their existence.

Tell me WHY my comment is absurd.

the police force (tu)

and its absurd coz its correct