is this true?

I was just pmed that

"I work in Ibrox, I am the glass and important surfaces quality control offier, I heard murray in his office while I was dusting his table that, I'm sorry to say that a deal has been reached between mcdonalds and him, Ibrox will be sold for a new mcdonalds with a multi story car park and warehouse to store the burgers."

hope this isn't true!!!! maybe thats the stadium news?

EDIT: Stadium blue print revealed by same guy!

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/7/29...d7m_128c56e.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just pmed that

"I work in Ibrox, I am the glass and important surfaces quality control offier, I heard murray in his office while I was dusting his table that, I'm sorry to say that a deal has been reached between mcdonalds and him, Ibrox will be sold for a new mcdonalds with a multi story car park and warehouse to store the burgers."

you mean e-mailed ?

I was just pmed that

:piss:

I was private messaged, I asked him his source and he said that he is the source cause he is the guy that heard murray while he dusted, also murray payed him 50p supposedley to keep him quiet so he wouldn't tell.

and that if he did then he wont be gettin a job in the new stadium, which will be built for 2015 with a 65,000 stapitacy and it will be shared with partick thistle. next to glasgow airport supposedley and we will play at hampden until den.

I was private messaged, I asked him his source and he said that he is the source cause he is the guy that heard murray while he dusted, also murray payed him 50p supposedley to keep him quiet so he wouldn't tell.

and that if he did then he wont be gettin a job in the new stadium, which will be built for 2015 with a 65,000 stapitacy and it will be shared with partick thistle. next to glasgow airport supposedley and we will play at hampden until den.

You werent PMd from anyone on Rangersmedia.

is it methadone or some other sort of stimulant your using cause thistle are packing up to groundshare with real madrid

:rolleyes:

Bad Grammar

Load of pish

Lies

hmmmm.....Spidey sense is tingling

My lips are sealed doh

he also has sent me the blue prints for the new stadium, the name has also been leaked!!!!!!!!

look at this!

sorry lads, murray phoned me and offered me money (£5) to not post the blue prints, but I'm a loyal rangers media fan and I'll post it as soon as I can, give me 2 mins people, u will see the stdium of dreams.