The ups and downs of Rangers!

Del

If the score early on the pressure will be on us no doubt about it and the arsholes who havent performed up till now will go missing as usual every one of them

For the 1st time on this board, Our own players have been called Arseholes by our own fans :rolleyes:

What do you think of my fellow fan on here and several from or SC who think we have arseholes playing for us

Personally I think you are just trying to stir it up and accuse me of being one of them as your buddy already suggested in a sarcastic manner

No i think your out of order posting that our own players a Arseholes!

FFS what the fcuk has happened to our support?

If you want to blame anybody, point our anger at the SDM and Walter!

but in no term our own players are Arseholes

They are responsible for bringing arseholes both of them, yes and they are also arseholes, SDM and Walter!

You should respect my opinion whether you like it or not, one way or the other it doesnt bother me

Why should i respect your opinion, when you show no respect to the team?! doh

I have my reasons just like you but I wouldnt call it disrespect its just my opinion on some of the arsholes who have the privilage to walk through those doors management and players

Well they arseholes you keep talking about, Were brought in by the Management as i said Focus your anger on that side if you feel so strongly!

So you stand back and let them sign arsholes but when they run on to the park your opinion changes

You sound like a hypocrite to me

If the score early on the pressure will be on us no doubt about it and the arsholes who havent performed up till now will go missing as usual every one of them

For the 1st time on this board, Our own players have been called Arseholes by our own fans :rolleyes:

What do you think of my fellow fan on here and several from or SC who think we have arseholes playing for us

Personally I think you are just trying to stir it up and accuse me of being one of them as your buddy already suggested in a sarcastic manner

They are responsible for bringing arseholes both of them, yes and they are also arseholes, SDM and Walter!

You should respect my opinion whether you like it or not, one way or the other it doesnt bother me

I have my reasons just like you but I wouldnt call it disrespect its just my opinion on some of the arsholes who have the privilage to walk through those doors management and players

Well they arseholes you keep talking about, Were brought in by the Management as i said Focus your anger on that side if you feel so strongly!

So you stand back and let them sign arsholes but when they run on to the park your opinion changes

Your the one thats calling the players Arseholes not me doh

If you actually take the time and let it sink in, you maybe would get the point!

I gave up my Season Ticket after the whole PLG saga, cause i refuse to give SDM anymore money cause i don't like the direction he's taking the club and i'll not be back until he's gone.

What have you done you keep feeding him, but moan about the direction of the club and the players we bring in.

You my friend are the hypocrite!

Your the one thats calling the players Arseholes not me doh

If you actually take the time and let it sink in, you maybe would get the point!

I gave up my Season Ticket after the whole PLG saga, cause i refuse to give SDM anymore money cause i don't like the direction he's taking the club and i'll not be back until he's gone.

What have you done you keep feeding him, but moan about the direction of the club and the players we bring in.

You my friend are the hypocrite!

Well did you not agree our management signed arsholes, Im certainly not a hypocrite they are arsholes to this day and that includes everyones arshole McCulloch

Well did you not agree our management signed arsholes, Im certainly not a hypocrite they are arsholes to this day and that includes everyones arshole McCulloch

Its not McCullochs fault Walter signed him

Its not Broadfoots fault Walter signed him

Its not Daillys fault Walter signed him

Its not Weirs fault that Walter wants to keep playing him

etc etc

Its Walters fault we have shit players in our team, he signed them all and he continues to play them all when everyone and their granny can see they are not good enough.

You cant blame a player if he is given 100% but is simply not good enough, they are trying their best

(tu)

Im sitting reading some of the threads today and i must admit im absolutely gutted!

No real reason for it but i cant remember ever feeling this down about Rangers...

Lets not beat about the bush here, tonight if dont beat Kaunas we are a joke...and i think that our players will know as well and i hope they get the finger out!

Last season there were 2-3 glaring problems with our team and IMO none of them have been addressed, the signings we have brought in are good and i think that Miller will do a job despite people calling for his head.

I dont know why im posting this or what point in trying to get accross...

I mean Cousin, that today made me want to actually kill him!

Anyone else feeling pretty shite?

No Surrender!

:rangers:

I know what yeh mean. I think the fans and team still have a hangover from last season. Letting the possibility of the clubs greatest achievement slip through our fingers is still hurting. You can see this in our performances and the negativity of all these threads. We just have to smash kaunas the night, buy some DECENT midfielders and pump cousin tae F.