**Davie Weir**

DecoLally

he was losing his fitness towards the end of last season....dont get me wrong he has been a fantastic player but the warning signs were there for us all to see from easter onwards, we started to play deep against pish teams like QOTS, Gretna and St Mirren not because we were under the cosh, because his legs wernt up to it...

it gets me how we can never say a bad word about him though yet we lay into other players....... too much for you Weir, I would however get him in as a coach, I think Broadfoot has learnt aload of him, and as much as everyone hates Broadfoot, you cant say he hasnt improved both his fitness and his positioning since coming back after the summer, Weir said he was offering advice (on his defensive positioning etc) after training sessions before the end of last season and its done him the world of good imo

I hate to say it after last season's performances, but Weir has been absolutely f*cking abysmal. Last night he was shocking.

Those wee bastards were literally WALKING past him. He can't turn. His reactions in the box were laughable. I lost count of the number of times he shelled it out for a throw in when trying to hit a long ball to Miller.

It's time for a coaching role. You can't have a liability like that captaining Rangers.

Davie Weir was one our best players last season, Him and Carlos were outstanding partnership. But after watching out last 3 games i think hes too slow for us and should probs hang up his boots. (tu)

yep Davie was great but he should only be back up now

After last night I'm not sure if he can even be back up. The Record website gave him 7/10. What the fuck? He was dire. Broadfoot and Webster should be the back up and I'd like to see Davie move into coaching.