Novo: I won’t quit Gers

What has the wee man got tattooed on his arm that he is showing off??

The 5 Stars Mate :D Legend

He had the tatoos when he was with mighty Raith Rovers ;)

People also forget Novo is simply THIS kind of player - whatever team he's with he will die for. He had the same attitude for Dundee.

Too many of our fans are fooled into thinking he's in love with Rangers, when he's really just the kind of player who will always give his club, whoever they are, everything he has.

I have no complaint about that - good attitude to have. But fans need to look a little deeper.

He is a third rate Spanish player who is getting money he wouldnt get anywhare else thats why he loves RFC

He is a third rate Spanish player who is getting money he wouldnt get anywhare else thats why he loves RFC

What are you gibbering on about?

Exactly what I said are you illeterate :rolleyes:

He would never get a look in for Spain thats why he is 3rd rate

I think it's actually your literacy which is questionable.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether he gets a game for Spain or not. Cuellar doesn't get a game for Spain and he's a fantastic player. It means nothing. He's not a third rate player in Scotland or when playing in Europe for us so I don't know why you've slagged him off.

Of course he would get paid what he gets for us elsewhere. From what's been reported, Hull would pay him much more. As would many Championship sides. doh

What are you gibbering on about?

Exactly what I said are you illeterate :rolleyes:

He would never get a look in for Spain thats why he is 3rd rate

I think it's actually your literacy which is questionable.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether he gets a game for Spain or not. Cuellar doesn't get a game for Spain and he's a fantastic player. It means nothing. He's not a third rate player in Scotland or when playing in Europe for us so I don't know why you've slagged him off.

Of course he would get paid what he gets for us elsewhere. From what's been reported, Hull would pay him much more. As would many Championship sides. doh

I didnt slag him off I told you a fact, he is one of our best players that shows you the level we have dropped to

I didnt slag him off I told you a fact, he is one of our best players that shows you the level we have dropped to

Yup.

Novo eptomises the whole "headless chicken" thing. His touch is often poor, his shooting often weak, his passing often inaccurate.

However, he does work his arse off and give 100% every game, AND (and this is really why we love him, i think) he has a knack for scoring important goals.

He doesn't score a huge number due to the problems mentioned above, but he does have a habit of scoring against Celtic and in other big games.

It is a sad reflection of our club that Novo is among our top players, I'd say 3rd rate is about right.

Yup.

Novo eptomises the whole "headless chicken" thing. His touch is often poor, his shooting often weak, his passing often inaccurate.

However, he does work his arse off and give 100% every game, AND (and this is really why we love him, i think) he has a knack for scoring important goals.

He doesn't score a huge number due to the problems mentioned above, but he does have a habit of scoring against Celtic and in other big games.

It is a sad reflection of our club that Novo is among our top players, I'd say 3rd rate is about right.

He doesn't score a huge number because he's constantly played out of position. He's not really one of our top players - if he was he'd be a certainty in the side every week. He can be an effective player and he does give his all. He's obviously got his flaws but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's third rate. That's a bit harsh on the wee man.

Yup.

doh

Yup.

Nowhere near third rate. He's one of our better players.

3rd rate is Broadfoot and Adam.

Yup.

I did say that I considered him one of our best too, but that doesnt change the fact he just isnt as good as some people on here think he is, or indeed as good as I want rangers players to be..

I laughed when I read Hull were after him, wee Nacho wuld sink in the EPL.

I like the guy too, but I wish we didn't have to play him.

Yup.

No they are 4th

Yup.

doh

I know not why you doh. Petebrown's summary of Novo's ability is 100% accurate.