Maloney to Rangers?

Dado

Was on radio clyde this morning, how would the timothies feel if he was to move across the divide?

Cant see it myself, But I can see a player moving from Rangers to Celtic or the other way about in the future.

Thoughts? :pipeblue:

as said in the other thread I would be happy if it happened but cant really see it. He'd have to be really brave or just plain stupid as some fans wouldn't be behind him and his life in Glasgow probably wouldnt be worth living. He's only going to leave Celtic I think if theres more money on offer elsewhere and I dont think we'd offer more than they are. However he would be a very good signing I think and would offer something we badly need, an attacking player with a bit of pace for the left and would also chip in with some goals.

Celtic have welcomed and accepted 3 ex-gers I'd like to think our fans are mature enough to accept a celt, but theres bound to be some who would not.

We have moved on since mo jo. Personally i'd consider him a bit of a hero for dumping celtic to sign for us

Celtic have welcomed and accepted 3 ex-gers I'd like to think our fans are mature enough to accept a celt,

i agree but those 3 didnt move directly from one to the other.

link

doesnt tell you much

true, but neither did mo jo and that caused a stink in some quarters.

Would be nice to think in this day and age that this would be possible without the boy fearing for his life from both sections of supporters.

If it does not happen now I can see the day when something like this will happen in the not too distant future

I suspect this is all agent talk but personally I'd love to see it happen. We have nothing wide on the left and this would add a new dimension to our attack. Also a wee bit dangerous with the free kicks (something else we lack). Yup, a good move for us but I can't see him joining.

I dunno what I think of this. If we were to sign Maloeny and ship out Burke we would be letting an injury prone polayer go and replace him with somebody who is just as injury prone.

I think it would be good to show that Rangers are prepared to cross the Old Firm divided. It would also show that Celtic are far from innocent when it comes to bigotry,as I think Maloney would be slating and thats putting it lightly.

Giving a massive Fuck You *middle finger smiley* to Celtic would be worth the wages alone!

Welcome To The Boards BTW mate (beer)

Celtic have welcomed and accepted 3 ex-gers I'd like to think our fans are mature enough to accept a celt, but theres bound to be some who would not.

We have moved on since mo jo. Personally i'd consider him a bit of a hero for dumping celtic to sign for us

They didnt go directly to the clattydome

Guest greengrass

we will see read all articles ... MALONEY WANTS TO STAY .

he wants more money that is all . we will see if celtic give him it.

Rongers as if. :lol:.. what exactly can you offer ? :rolleyes: it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay and wants to sign a new contract.

Belive the Daily Star INdeed. :lol: no other newspaper ran the story .. what a load of tripe.. never happen . KEEP BELIEVING THO . is your motto .. Keep Dreaming more like.. Never Happen PERIOD (spl)

Rongers as if. :lol::rolleyes: it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay.

Belive the Daily Star INdeed. :lol: no other newspaper ran the story .. what a load of tripe.. never happen . KEEP BELIEVING THO . is your motto .. Keep Dreaming more like.. Never Happen PERIOD (spl)

As usual you didnt read the thread and jumped in with all guns blazing.

Well done, you set the bar low and keep getting lower (lw)

Guest greengrass
we will see read all  articles ... MALONEY WANTS TO STAY .

Rongers as if.  :lol:  :rolleyes:  it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay.

Believe the Daily Star INdeed.  :lol:  no other newspaper ran the story .. what a load of tripe.. never happen . KEEP BELIEVING THO . is your motto .. Keep Dreaming more like.. Never Happen PERIOD  (spl)

i read the headline that was enough . :lol: :ph43r: Pointless thread imo. (tu)

we will see read all? articles ... MALONEY WANTS TO STAY .

Rongers as if.? :lol:? :rolleyes:? it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay.

Believe the Daily Star INdeed.? :lol:? no other newspaper ran the story .. what a load of tripe.. never happen . KEEP BELIEVING THO . is your motto .. Keep Dreaming more like.. Never Happen PERIOD? (spl)

i read the headline that was enough . :lol: :ph43r: Pointless thread imo. (tu)

It quite clearly wasnt enough doh

The point of it was to discuss whether anybody could see a player moving from Rangers to Celtic or Vice versa (tu)

But hey why let that get in the road of you spouting pish as usual :rolleyes:

Rongers as if. :lol:.. what exactly can you offer ? :rolleyes: it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay and wants to sign a new contract.

if he goes you'll regret this...ill be the first to gee ye a right slaggin :rolleyes:(tu)

Guest greengrass
we will see read all  articles ... MALONEY WANTS TO STAY .

Rongers as if.  :lol:.. what exactly can you offer ?  :rolleyes:  it will be the premiership or new contract but is adamant him and agent want to stay and wants to sign a new contract.

Belive the Daily Star INdeed.  :lol:  no other newspaper ran the story .. what a load of tripe.. never happen . KEEP BELIEVING THO . is your motto .. Keep Dreaming more like.. Never Happen PERIOD  (spl)

if he goes you'll regret this...ill be the first to gee ye a right slaggin :rolleyes:(tu)

IF he Goes IT will never be to your lot so KEEP Dreaming.. altho i could see why u might pine and dream for such a Player. Burke couldnae lace wee Maloneys Boots. End Of.

NEXT..

Guest greengrass

Shaun Maloney's agent insists the Celtic forward is keen to stay at Parkhead.

Maloney, who turns 24 tomorrow, has been linked with a move to Fulham.

His contract expires in the summer, and Celtic are eager to keep him away from the clutches of admiring clubs, who are now free to talk to Maloney.

Agent John Halliwell Said: 'We have been talking for a considerable length of time now and are continuing along the same lines, so what I say to Celtic is: `Let's reach an agreement.'

'Shaun would like to stay at Celtic, but it takes two parties to agree these things.'

----------------------------------