** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

Remember Villa are fielding a pretty weak side mate!!

I went for

Fiorientina

Roma

Linfield

I was gonna go for Lochee but decided against it. Would have bumped up winnings by £400 though on a £20 bet

villa can still go out at this stage so a dont think they will, may be wrong tho

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went for

Fiorientina

Roma

Linfield

I was gonna go for Lochee but decided against it. Would have bumped up winnings by £400 though on a £20 bet

villa can still go out at this stage so a dont think they will, may be wrong tho

Wrong mate, they are already through

Club Brugge v FC Copenhagen

Match Betting 90 Minutes Club Brugge 11/10

St Etienne v Valencia

Match Betting 90 Minutes Valencia 5/4

AC Milan v Wolfsburg

Match Betting 90 Minutes Ac Milan 10/11

Ajax v Slavia Prague

Match Betting 90 Minutes Ajax 4/11

Total stake:£5.00Estimated return: £61.50

I went for

Fiorientina

Roma

Linfield

Wrong mate, they are already through

kl mate, a thought a heard them say they needed apoint at least last time at home

Yeah i was surprised by his attitude, but then he is a twat!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7775413.stm

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill will make wholesale changes to his team with qualification for the last 32 of the Uefa Cup already secured.

O'Neill says he does not care "one jot" where his side finish in the group.

Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Gareth Barry, James Milner and Martin Laursen have stayed at home.

Keeper Brad Guzan, Marlon Harewood, Nathan Delfouneso, Craig Gardner, Zat Knight, Nicky Shorey, Isaiah Osbourne and Moustapha Salifou could all play.

Martin Jol's Hamburg, who sit fourth in the Bundesliga, are vying with Villa and Ajax to finish top of the group.

All three are on six points and will go through to the last 32.

We'll try to win if we can, but I'm not concerned

Villa boss Martin O'Neill

Group winners will play a third-placed team from one of the other groups in the next round, while runners-up will meet a team dropping out of the Champions League.

Finishing first or second also means playing the second leg at home.

But O'Neill said: "It doesn't bother me one jot, not really. I think all the teams are difficult, the teams who are dropping out of the Champions League will be particularly difficult so it doesn't really matter.

"We'll try to win if we can, but I'm not concerned. We've qualified for the final 32 and we'll think about it when we get round to February time."

Villa's 4-2 win over Bolton on Saturday moved them above Arsenal into fourth in the Premier League - and former Spurs boss Jol believes they will stay there.

"The first team of Aston Villa are better than Arsenal and, next season, Villa will be playing in the Champions League," said the Dutchman.

"They have a very clever manager and I cannot imagine him not wanting first spot. Villa are perhaps one of the best teams in England."

Villa need a win to be sure of finishing top and avoiding one of the sides dropping out of the Champions League.

European; Hamburg vs Aston Villa

Hamburg@8/11

Northern Irish; Linfield vs Portadown

Linfield@4/11

European; St Etienne vs Valencia

St Etienne@6/4

European; Bruges vs FC Copenhagen

Bruges@evens

European; Deportivo vs Nancy

Deportivo@4/6

£3 returns £59

fucking Ajax and Feynoord both getting beat :angry2:

Its st ettienne making for a bad evening for me, when valencia equalised i thought i had no worries but 2-1 now.

Have a single on pompey that should keep me level though.