Hargreaves says the Girodome is "best atmosphere"

J_RFC87

the facts dont lie mate

its not a fact doh

don't expect a reply to that JA, he tends to ignore posts that discount his reasoning. As he did with mine above.

was that aimed at me?

Yes, it is Dan ma Bhoy

sorry i must not have noticed, so whats the question then

no question just a statement, as with JA, was that polls cannot be considered facts they are the opinions of a few people.

the facts dont lie mate

its not a fact doh

don't expect a reply to that JA, he tends to ignore posts that discount his reasoning. As he did with mine above.

was that aimed at me?

Yes, it is Dan ma Bhoy

sorry i must not have noticed, so whats the question then

no question just a statement, as with JA, was that polls cannot be considered facts they are the opinions of a few people.

yes that is true but i stated that that was just one of many examples.

Yes dan we can all quote examples, the Neville brothers about Ibrox, the Man U fans saying Ibrox was the best, Prso coming to Rangers after seeing Ibrox at full cry after his Monaco days. Again these are the opinions of people, not facts and the word you used earlier in the thread was facts.

B) The company I work for and, all of our competitors were invited to send a representative to a County Council meeting. I was our rep and all the other companies sent their reps too. However one company sent 6 reps and everytime there was a discussion about any particular item they wanted a 'democratic' vote on it! At first the council people thought it was just us being 'undemocratic' however when it was pointed out that Sellik supporters travel miles to vote in these' democratic polls' and indeed travel miles just to be offended by people walking down the road, they soon decided that anything these people say and do should be ignored because they have there own agenda. B)

Guest TheQueensXI
I don't believe Mr Hargreaves has sampled the best 5 star stadium in Scotland yet.

The only one in Scotland I believe (tu)

no, im sure hampden is one ;)

Yes, it is - the beggars have been trying to get Uefa to change their stance on septic park for long enough (3 STARS compared to our magnificent 5) but for some reason they keep denying them it.

Maybe it's cause every time a UEAFA official visits to do an inspection, another bit of guttering falls on his heid! :lol:

celtic park is a 4 star stadium

the only reason it is not a 5 is because the dressing rooms are small

and the stadium isnt within a 2 mile radius of an airport

celtic park has not yet been assesed for 5-star status because it has not applied to hold a major final.

3 years ago celtic fixed the dressing room problems etc - but until celtic apply for a final, they cant be assesed.

and its highly unlikley that they will, since hampden will get them all anyway.

so for now, the only two clubs in Scotland with 5 star stadia are Glasgow Rangers and Queens Park. :pipeblue: